From the beginning, our campaign was organized in a way that would allow us to compete in every state across the nation — not just the early primaries and caucuses. Our message is one that appeals to all Americans, and our candidate has the discipline and endurance to work hard until the very last vote is cast.
But to make it all happen, we rely on the generous donations of our grassroots supporters.
Did you know that when you contribute $10 you are effectively supplying the campaign with 30 door hangers? What about a $100 donation? That’s enough to cover the cost of 250 mail pieces.
When you donate to Mitt’s campaign, you’re donating with a purpose.
Florida votes in just three days. Here are several ways you can immediately help our ground team in their effort to mobilize voters:
• Donate $10 to cover the cost of 30 door hangers, which help voters learn about Mitt’s stance on the issues.
• Donate $25 to cover the cost of 30 yard signs, which will be placed in front of homes and businesses in Tampa
• Donate $50 to help cover the cost of hosting a tele-town hall with Mitt and Florida voters.
• Donate $100 to help cover the cost of 250 mailers that remind Florida voters to return their absentee ballot.
• Donate $250 to help fuel Mitt’s campaign bus as he travels across Florida.
• Donate $500 to help cover airfare for Mitt and Ann to campaign around Florida.