Credit Glen Goodsell for bringing this to MRC

American Values: “In God We Trust” — “Liberty” — “E Pluribus Unum”

Twitter Follow: @VicLundquist — Dedicated to all members of The United States military and their families

Victor Lundquist

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

About Victor Lundquist

Victor is a businessman working in the healthcare industry. He and his wife of 33 years have five children and four grandchildren. Vic has been blogging for Mitt Romney since 2007. View Posts | View Profile
Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Home Depot Founder, Bernie Marcus is “Frightened to death!” — Speaks Out (#Video)

Is this a web ad or Tv? I’m impressed. Mr Bernie Marcus is very articulate guy from this conversation. Gov Romney camps should use him for economic message ads if they need to run for another 8 days. This guy knows a lot more than the phony econimists Obama is surrounded with.
    p.s i like Lowe’s. I may go back to Home Depot again just b/c the founder seems a great guy :-)

Obama doesn’t understand the economy! Obama doesn’t have the experiance to handle the American huge economy!

Vote Romney/Ryan=Experiance Leaders!!!

2. Larry says:

Dear Kathy, get a clue. College graduates are looking for jobs and there are none. Are they supposed to work at WalMart or McDonalds? Are you a WalMart greeter or a short order cook? Glad you have a job, but lets be real. 47 million americans are on food stamps. There is no job creation going on in this country. We will be owned by China if we dont get this turned around.

3. Loren says:

College graduates if you can’t find work in your chosen profession then McD’s, Wal Mart and Taco Bell are at least jobs. If these are below what you think you deserve then head for the fields, Oh that’s right it’s too hard.

4. Loren says:

Another thought crossed my mind, the military can alway use people.

Kathy, how much you paid for college back then? Do you know the text books are much higher than the actual tuition these days. China didn’t buy your bank b/c they got a better deal by lending us. kekekeke
    Umm.. the 70s? how many bra you burned for your liberation movement? The enviormentalis wakos are the worst of all.

I hope you’re not flashing your toilet, Kathy. Your energy cost saving will go over the roof.

6. Don says:

@ Africanfor Romney

I hope that you are reading those text books because your grammer is awful!

7. Victor Lundquist says:

Don: English is AFR’s second language.

8. VINC says:

MAY GOD HELP OUR COUNTRY IF OBAMA GETS REELECTED !!

Don, Thank you for letting me know. Yes, i know. What language you speak besides press 1 for english.kekeke

10. Holly Willis says:

Praying for Gov. Romney everyday just like I prayed for Tim Tebow …on my knees. I have always been a patriotic citizen and servant and would work for minimum wage if I could get a starting position for either of these heroic men ! I’m a licensed insurance agent for 14 years and a business woman for 30 years. I’m the lady who created the program to start charging prospects to stay at my timeshare !

11. Val says:

It is so clear to me that we can’t let Obama get back into office. He has taken the economy to new heights of spending and spending. All he as to do is write the check to waiting hands that will blow it on ridiculous projects and more trips to play golf or show off his family. Why can’t people see the evil that is in his plans — to take this country down and make it socialistic like Germany, in WWII. Oh, we need to take action and vote for Romney.

12. Holly Willis says:

FIRST LADY ANN ROMNEY ! When the Romney clan moves into the White House there won’t be any guest rooms left…lol

Thanks Vic.
    Glad, Don won’t be able to hear my heavy accent :-)

14. Ann says:

Wonderful for intelligent, successful businessmen like Bernie Marcus to lay out his well-thought-out ideas and endorse Mitt Romney! He should know! Just like Mitt Romney, he has built a business, hired and trained his employees, and earned his success!!! I agree with him too, that Jewish people need to use their brilliant minds, compare facts, and realize that we ALL deserve better in this wonderful nation! Mitt Romney has a love for Israel; unlike our current White House resident, he will NOT throw Israel under the bus! Go Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan!

15. Bonnie says:

Obama can not ruin the USA if he is voted out of office Mitt is the only hope we have to save the USA

16. William winterstein says:

Let’s hear it for PRESiDENT MITT ROMMEY @ VICE PRESIDENT PAUL RYAN.

17. Janet Mitchell says:

I was not going to vote at first,but now I do plan on voting for
    Mitt Romney. I am a Christian, Jesus IS my Saviour and I want to do what ever I can to help America.

18. Joan C. says:

Most business owners are worried now. They know that were are on the brink of disaster. The people who are worried the most now are people working in the health care industry. My daughter has been stressed out. She says that the new computer programs that the government want’s installed in every doctor’s office will be a disaster. They will only have time to see half the patients that they usually see and will make less money. She says that the government will know everything about everyone and will control what care each person will receive. My son-in-law (a doctor) says that many doctors will change professions. It will not be worth the time and trouble to practice medicine. If we do not want a health care crisis as well as a financial crisis, we had better pray that Mitt Romney wins. Get out the vote or we are all over the cliff. Obama is simply not up to the job.