Third and Final Debate… Who won?

The last debate is over. Let us know your thoughts. Who won? What were your favorite lines? How will it affect the polls?

[poll id=”6″]

Reminder: Check out our “ComMITTed” page to find out the 5 best things you can do to help promote Romney to victory in November.

committed to Romney

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ YouTube

About Nate Gunderson

Nate owns and manages a small souvenir manufacturing business. He and his wife of 12 years have 2 children. Nate has been blogging for Mitt Romney since late 2006 and is co-founder and editor of MittRomneyCentral.com. View Posts | View Profile
Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Third and Final Debate… Who won?

1. Wendy says:

Romney resisted to engage in mudslinging and focused on his policies and vision. They both were a lot more tempered, which allowed more time to hear their ideas. Although Obama caved in to sling spin a few times.

2. Steven Minchen says:

Great Job
    You have my vote and confidence

3. Irene says:

I think Mitt did real well tonight. I believe had the polls tonight.But yes some people are right they both kept their ground tonight but Obama had a nasty smirk on his face sometimes and they didn’t give enough time for Mitt to speak all he had to speak.

4. Arjun gurung says:

i am fully agree with romney obama is a failure goverment he tries to made war in middle east to sure that america is ahead of every country in the world but that not how he gonna develop the nation

5. Billy Graham (my real name too) says:

Romney got totally schooled on how to be presidential. Forget the one-liners, Obama checkmated him with his response on visiting Israel as a candidate in 2008, sans donors, visiting the holocaust museum and border towns. This may not matter to the partisans, but damn, was that not a moment Romney in his wildest dreams could never have?

6. Paula Page says:

Mitt Romney was clearly the winner tonight , he is a very smart man and will be a strong leader as our next President !!!

7. Carolyn Robertson says:

Romney clearly won.

8. Shelia says:

I do not believe other countries respect Pres. Obama and I do not feel that he is respected by either party in congress. I truly believe that Romney can work with everyone and get things done.

9. susan mason says:

Romney close out the three debates very Presidential, Obama needed to win this debate big to help himself and he did not. He was and angry child.

Glad it is OVER! I love Gov Romney’s confidence, “when i’m president..”.
    It was a very boring debate, i’ve to admit. I can see Gov Romney had to back off and couldn’t say much debating a sitting prez in many national security issues, but i like what i heard from Gov Romney, though. Some may take Gov Romney’s soft approach as a weakness,but who cares!

Obama were talking his daily talking points. Nothing new to offer. Let’s build road, bridges, and hire teachers craps. Why didn’t he do it the last 4 years then????? When Gov Romney hammerd Obama for the state of the eonomy we’r in, he was like a deer in the headlights. He couldn’t even defend or brag the bogus lower unemployment number as a success.

Glad Gov Romney mentioned the Obama’s apology tour, Obama’s back stabbing America to the world and Russia off mic comments. Gov Romney had very strong points addressing Obama’s very devastating economic failure records.

Let’s keep the momentum going!
    Obma MUST be Defeated!

Romney/Ryan=Authentic Leadership=Strong America!!

11. Gigi Calix says:

Congratulations Gov/ Romney you got my support, you did swell , your closing was very Presidential . I keep you and family in my prayers and also for your VP Congressman Ryan. God Bless America !!

12. Kathy says:

Obama is a known entity now, & his policies searchable. Weak performance-not from the heart, & not about himself.

Romney needed to make himself known to the public in these debates, and has. He spoke from the heart & spoke clearly about his positions, raising confidence levels. Well done!

13. Patty says:

Mitt is again the winner. He has the broader view of where our country needs to go. Mitt responded to the questions very presidential.

14. MARK H says:

Obama said for us to be strong around the world and be a leader we have to fix our own economy and our problems here in the US and that we have not done that……………………………….I agree, that has not been done here. He hung himself, right there. VOTE and VOTE Romney

15. Jeff says:

Its sad to see that such a liar of a president was even elected…therefore I will be proud and honored to vote for a great man like Mitt Romney as president…GO ROMNEY!

16. PeggyC41 says:

Obama looked like a child whose sucker was being taken away.

17. Susan rosell says:

Great Job!!!!!—-yes we need a bussiness man in the office
    My husband and I have lost a son and now through hospital and funeral cost we may lose our home—-my son had Type1 dibetiius—a nurse gave him to much morphin and he died and was brought back for me tolatter take him off the venterlator—the nurse who did laughed and said sue if you like—what a joke for as we all know today hospitals are a bussiness not just for treatment—-and yes he was on Medicare-so the hospital staff called him a freeby—never mined he worked for it and still would have worked if he could have gotten hired—so in their opinion it was time for him to die—made no effort to bring him back—they where only thinking about the hospital and protecting that nurse—that in my opinion is part of some of that obama care—-if you do not remember what he said about his grandomther who had cancer -but was giving a hip replacement-that was a waste.
    I see change with you —a new future-a bright future—You and your wife are lovely together-all my best to her with her health problems-she makes me proud to be a woman-Susan