Holy Smokes! Mitt Pulls Into Electoral College Lead!

For the first time since I’ve been watching, Real Clear Politics today shows Mitt in the lead in its electoral college poll! Click here for the full story!

Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson is an attorney for venture capitalists and their portfolio companies by day, husband and father of three teenage boys by night. He’s an avid supporter of Mitt Romney for president and, as a graduate of Brigham Young University, a BYU football and basketball fan. Paul also enjoys competing in triathlons. Because he’s in the “Clydesdale” (over 200 lb.) class, he has even had podium finishes from time to time. Paul also has the distinction of being a big enough U2 fan to be willing to travel to Dublin to see them in their native environment.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

About Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson is an attorney for venture capitalists and their portfolio companies by day, husband and father of three teenage boys by night. He's an avid supporter of Mitt Romney for president and, as a graduate of Brigham Young University, a BYU football and basketball fan. Paul also enjoys competing in triathlons. Because he's in the "Clydesdale" (over 200 lb.) class, he has even had podium finishes from time to time. Paul also has the distinction of being a big enough U2 fan to be willing to travel to Dublin to see them in their native environment.
Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Holy Smokes! Mitt Pulls Into Electoral College Lead!

Paul……I like your numbers. Romney has taken the lead!

However, what I don’t understand is the two sets of figures that “race 4 2012” shows…as follows:

236 -236…….. Toss up…66

Obama - 280
    Romney - 256
    No Toss ups

What does no toss ups mean and why is it different from your numbers?

Thanks

Wait a minute, NJ and OR are not solid for Obama? NH is a toss up? wow, Obama is in a real deep sh%$ then. I don’t understand why IA and OH dragging their feet. This is very exciting! I hope, Obama is busy packing. hehehehe

3. susan mason says:

great this is what I was waiting for. My dear father had always said that the TRUTH will PREVAIL in the end he has never been wrong. Congrats to Gov Romney on this special day.

4. Ann says:

I’ve always been reminded that “Whatever you give out will come back to you multiplied.” This is so true of Mitt Romney… all his life, he has given of his time, energy, means and ideas to help others. It may have been to a struggling business, USA Winter Olympics, a lost teenager, or his total involvement to become President to help turn our nation around. The multiplication factor is kicking in, and millions of Americans are realizing the he is genuine, kind, giving, as well as an intelligent fixer. We will all benefit from his approaching presidency! GO ROMNEY AND RYAN!

5. Becky says:

Also, remember that when someone attacks on of God’s children, it comes back on them seven fold. (genesis chapter 4 verse 7) I would be very careful if I were the other guy.

6. Renee says:

So glad! But we can’t rest yet…make sure to talk to your family members, friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. and encourage them to vote for Mitt! :)