Actress Stacey Dash Endorses Mitt Romney and Confronts Critics

Actress Stacey Dash

In an interview with Piers Morgan, actress Stacey Dash discusses her motivations for endorsing Mitt Romney. She also addresses the horrible treatment she received from many within the Hollywood community as a result of her endorsement.

Thank you Ms. Dash for your endorsement. You are a courageous patriot!

Tweet your support for Stacey by using hashtag #ISupportStaceyDash.

UPDATE by Jayde - Suggested reading: Black Actress Supports Romney: Welcome Home Sista!

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Actress Stacey Dash Endorses Mitt Romney and Confronts Critics

1. Susan says:

I am impressed with her decision making process which also seems so genuine. Bravo. She has a wonderful character by not hating back, but just standing up with grace.

2. Bernadette La Corte says:

Stacey is an articulate brave young woman. She understands politics. She knows Romney is the answer to America’s problems. Stay strong, Stacey!

Now there’s a women who can think for herself and not follow blindly along with the pack of non thinkers. She will go far, because she stands for something and not falls for anything.
    She’s a patriot and a true American that wants to see our country survive. I challenge other celebs to stand up and be counted for this country that has given you everything. You will be well rewarded for your courage and conviction.
    Do you dare stand up for Mitt, or be a coward in the crowd?

4. Lee Williams says:

As American you every right too voice your opinion, and vote for who-ever you wish too u-go-girl thumbs up!!!

5. kathy dickson says:

Thank you Stacy for taking a stand. God bless you,you are wonderful!!!

Good for her! She’ll vote charcter not skin color. You would think having a “black” Prez makes the problem easier, sadly this Prez made it worst. Trust me, it is not easy to support Gov Romney if you’re black. I’ve been supporting GOP for Prez since H Bush, Dole, W Bush, McCain and i never, never, ever experianced so much hate until 2012 election. The level of hate out there is unthinkable.
    I’m gonna ask Gov Romney reimbursment for my support. He’s putting me through a lot :-) hehehehehe

Simply, Obama is a divider! Obama is dividing this country by gender, race, status, socio economic, religion, sexual orientation… We MUST vote him out just for his divisive behavior. Period!

The Dems are Un-democRatic!

7. Let'sGetReal says:

Classy, articulate, intelligent, on point and beautiful. “It’s not about color of skin but content of character” - brilliant! Dash has my support!

8. t0NY says:

Stacy thanks for you courage and I support your right to you opinion.

9. Kelley says:

Finally….finally….someone in Hollywood with the bravery to stand up to the right-wingers. I am appalled at the most obscene, threatening comments and suggestions made by other actors and actresses and TV talk show hosts/personalities who would threaten and/or suggest someone take their own life or that others should do them in because of their beliefs. Between Hollywood and the main stream media…..God help us all and Vote Mitt Romney in!

Hey African for Romney. You and I always seem to put in our 2 cents worth in support of Mitt, here on the blog. I always enjoy your posts stated with such great passion. We you are with you and support anyone who has the common sense to educate themselves and study the issues. When they do, they will see Mitt has the plan to save us all.
    Keep up the good posts and we’ll have a celebration soon.
    Hang in there, it’s worth the struggle. We are all one in purpose.

11. Sandy says:

I want to congratulate this young girl for her honesty and courage. She is a good person and understands what she is voting for UNITY I am with you all the way. God bless you.

12. Charles Schwab says:

Stacy,
    We love YOU!
    Bless you!

13. Mo says:

First let me say how disgusted I am regarding the reaction to this lady’s right to choose. Our children in the military fight and die so the people are free to make their own choices without retaliation or death, yet in America freedom of choice is only ok when it goes along with the mass. Has a black woman I support Ms. Dash’s decision to support and vote for whomever she likes as will I! God Bless and keep you and America for your show of strength and courage. PEACE!!! My prayers are with you…

14. John says:

Oh a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart appeared strong with her courage and wonderful support our freedom,now the American people see Mitt leadership with his character,yes he really is the right man for the right country.

@ Cathy,
    yay! “4 more weeks”! “4 more weeks”! FL, OH are such a drag in every election year, however, we’re closing the gap!

Gov Romney=Integrity=Character=Job Creator!

16. Janice Willison says:

God bless her for standing up for Mitt Romney who she knows is the best man for the job. Being a black actress has nothing to to with her desision.

Mitt Romney has given Stacy Dash the feeling that he will bring our Country together. That’s easy to understand. Mitt Romney believes all people play a special role in creating a strong and prosperous Country. Unfortunately, our Country has never been so divided under Barack Obama with his divisive, class warfare, you didn’t build that rhetoric. While Romney believes business and government should be allies, Obama wants business under government control.

Obviously Stacy Dash has had enough and she is brave enough to let people know. She portrayed a beautiful and bright individual in Clueless and she is the same character in real life. Stacy…..thank you for standing with us!

Romney/Ryan….2012!!

18. S Easton says:

Good job Stacey! You are American, and I applaud your right to speak up and out about your viewpoints. Even if you didn’t agree with my opinion, I would welcome the exercise of your rights. But, go Mitt!