BREAKING: For the First Time, Romney Takes the Lead Over Obama Nationwide

According to Real Clear Politics, Romney has taken a slight lead over Obama nationwide for the first time this year.

Real Clear Politics, or RCP, is typically used as the gold standard for polling because it provides an average of all reliable polling data.

Romney continues to benefit from a strong debate performance against the president last Wednesday night.

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to BREAKING: For the First Time, Romney Takes the Lead Over Obama Nationwide

1. CS says:

CONGRATULATIONS, MITT & THE ENTIRE ROMNEY/RYAN TEAM~MAY YOUR STRENGTH BE RENEWED DAILY~KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT FOR OUR BELOVED COUNTRY! BELIEVE IN OUR HERITAGE AMERICA & MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA ONCE MORE!!!

2. deb russo says:

Be preapred Romney, I’m sure next debate Obama will be down and dirty. Be gracful but be strong. Earn that comeback team name! Will be rooting for you and Paul Ryan

3. Kathy says:

You know something is wrong when the Vice President needs 6 days of coaching to get his lies straight before the debate!

4. Joy says:

Heard on radio Mitt is 1% over Obama in OH in a poll that is weighted +9 Democrat! In same poll, he is 20 pts ahead with Independents! I think OH is going to be ours come 11/6.

5. LS says:

We are praying for you and voting for you….keep up the good fight! We are ready for the election.

6. Hazel says:

Keep up the good work :) There are so many people that needs your help!!! A lot of them doesn’t even know how much…. Will be praying…..

7. DH says:

We will be praying hard for you Mitt and Paul! We really need you, just keep doing what you are doing.

No time to rest on our laurels, much work is needed to continue a wider margin to insure Mitt a victory. But, I’m truly inspired and amazed by all the work that’s gone into this campaign. I think when there’s such a clear cut crisis in our country, people from all walks of life will get out to fight no matter what it takes. It makes me so proud to know that the majority of people will still stand up for what’s right at any cost.

Romney knows how to fix this mess, Obama will make it worse.

I was really shocked to see Pew polls. Don’t let the #s fools you. Make sure you VOTE Romney/Ryan. It ain’t over till it over. Get engaged, get involved!

10. Jerri DeCarolis says:

This is going to happen! We can be DONE with Obama. May God keep you ever so strong in the coming weeks so that you may mend our country. Blessings!

11. donna osterkamp says:

I really believe your prayers are working . It is our secret weapon for sure . Can you imagine how many people are out there right now gathering their families around them every day and every night , humbling praying for Mitt and Paul ……… For their courage and safety and for them to feel Heavenly inspiration ? I know several families who fasted for 24 hours before the first debate . I am positive that all our prayers do help . God Bless Mitt and Paul .

12. Tony says:

If they really used reliable polls Mitt would have been up weeks ago. Mitt is up in the left leaning polls in Spite of them doing everything they could to prop Obama!

13. darla deane kavanaugh says:

I am so proud of you & Paul, please know I am praying for you both !

I am so excited by the outcome of the first debate. Barack Obama is NO match for Mitt Romney. They say Obama will come back strong in a town hall forum, but I think Romney will take the next two. Romney has no mercy for someone that serves as a roadblock to economic growth, prosperity, freedom and principles that our important to us.

Romney/Ryan……2012!!

15. Rosemarie says:

I have seen several anti-Mormon comments in here and throughout other sites. As a convert of only 9 years, I can remember when the people of this country were once OUTRAGED about an Irish Catholic Democrat that was running for office, too, making a big deal then about religion in politics. That President’s name was John F. Kennedy. My point is, don’t worry about the religion factor. Eventually, people will see who is the right man for the job, and Mitt will get in if it’s God’s Plan (which I believe it is).

16. Priscilla Jacobson says:

WHAT FANTASTIC NEWS TO READ……

PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BOTH…MITT AND PAUL……….

WE NEED LEADERS LIKE YOU FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN,…………SO BADLEY!

17. Joan C. says:

I hope this country is waking up. God help us if we don’t. Keep working and praying, for our children’s sake. This four years has been nothing compared to what Obama will do in the next four. He will have no restraints. Now he does not want his real goals to come to light. If he wins, we lose this country as we have known it. We join Hugo Chavez, Spain and Greece. Sounds great does’t it.

18. Crystalf says:

This is still using polls prior to the debate(!!) If RCP averaged just post-debate polls, Mitt would be up almost 3 points!!