Romney vs Obama: Good Polls Out Today

Obama’s convention bounce has now disappeared despite Obama spending over twice the money Romney did on ads during the convention. The presidential race is back to a dead heat. Here are a few of today’s best polls.

Rasmussen Poll of nationwide voters:

Romney - 47
Obama - 45

Gallup poll of nationwide voters:

Romney - 46
Obama - 47

Rasmussen Poll of important swing state Colorado:

Romney - 47
Obama - 45

Florida poll by Gravis Marketing:

Romney - 48
Obama - 47

Tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Romney vs Obama: Good Polls Out Today

1. RC says:

I believe that these poll numbers are going to stay somewhat the same clear up to election day. I believe Romney’s statement about the 47%er’s and that is why it will remain a dead heat.

Is anybody looking forward to the debates? I am.

Carter was about 7 points ahead of Reagan right up to the debates. But after the debates the nation went with Reagan. I think Romney has the same opportunity.

Romney/Ryan….2012!

3. Phil Blake says:

Mr. Romney
    Suggest that those of the 47% who would rather have a paying job vote for you!!

4. Rene says:

Mr.Romney is quite extraordinaly good buy. We’ll never buy if miss to buy Romney, like Vincent van Gogh’s picture during his lifetime.
    Fake=Hypocrites are being everitime everywhere, but over-honest foolish man is not, rarely.

5. Janey Antal says:

Obama on Letterman: “My expectation is that if you want to be president, you have to work for everyone, not just for some,” Obama said in a taping of the “Late Show” with David Letterman. WHAT imaginary world does Obama live in. He has never worked on my behalf and never will. What an awful President.

6. Mark Tate says:

I agree that we CANNOT afford to settle back. This is so close, we MUST for the survival of this great Nation keep pushing. I will not be satisfied with just a win, I want a landslide! I don’t want there to be one question that Obama is FIRED. No 2000 stupid ballot count, no media saying someone stole the election. I want to see “Romney Wins” plastered on MSNBC, and watch Al Sharpton have to announce it.

I knew Gov Romney is a number guy. He’s so right, i see 47 all over the polls. hehehe

Let’s face it, they’re talking about 97% blacks, almost 30% hispanic votes for Obama so, it’s gonna be a very divided election. I hope some of these groups will change their mind, stay home by Nov. We need a HUGE turn out for Gov Romney to make up these groups.Get engaged, get involved, Register to vote!!!

8. Maggie says:

Let’s get this thing going! I don’t want to have to wake up on November 7th realizing that I would have to endure four more years of this nightmare.

9. jeanne says:

Mitt, you need to talk more about foreign policy and how you will handle the problems in the middle east. It’s obvious Obama doesn’t have a clue so its up to you. People need to hear your ideas. Can’t wait until you are in the WH and officially our new POTUS!! R&R 2012

10. Linda says:

Actually I don’t recall him working at all.

11. Priscilla Jacobson says:

We need you so badly in DC..keep the Ads moving every day.
    We here in New Hampshire know you and your family well.
    Our auto plates say “Live free or die” and we want to continue with freedom and not lead down the way of Socialism……..
    Wonderful news…………….Polls are differant today….
    Win the debate Mitt……………

12. Yumi says:

I hope Mr.Romney beat Tax Subsidy Monsters.

Now there are so many Tax Subsidy Monsters all over the world.TSM think “silent majority” = “slaves”.
    I think Mr.Romney’s word 47% are TSM, not poor.
    In Japan,Tax Subsidy Monsters are not only public officers but also DPJ goverment’s favorite major companies, etc.
    Particularly health insurance TSM are big. They eat a bit of everything, all state property.

13. Ann Woods says:

Ann says
    Mr. president, anyone who would say that if my daughter makes a mistake I wouldn’t want to punish her with a baby
    does not deserve to be our president! Your economy is a disaster and your agenda aims to enslave us all. Wake up America we deserve better! Vote Romney/Ryan so we can better solve our problems and turn our nation around.

14. Rick Ouellette says:

We have some misquided people here in Florida who are republicans but planning to vote for Obama because of the health care law . Make no mistake , this law cannot stand because it will cost way too much money (trillions) and it is not sustainable by the 50% of Americans who pay all of the Federal Income taxes. Obama is feeding you another line of BS and if re-elected will have to drastically change the law to make it work. If you are gullible enough to believe anything Obama says you deserve what you will get. When the money source dries up the goodies will stop and the nation may be beyond repair economically. This is serious business and we need serious leaders. Obama,Biden and Reid may be a reincarnation of the three stooges. (no offense intended stooges). We are the laughing stock of the world and percieved to be weak and without any backbone. Mitt and Paul will restore this nation to the greatness it once enjoyed. It is amazing that anyone with a modicum of common sense would even consider re-electing a man with an abysmal record and no integrity what-so-ever. America is indeed uninformed or downright stupid.