Thumbs up for Paul Ryan?

It’s been over 3 days now since Paul Ryan was tapped to be the VP running mate for Mitt Romney. We’ve seen media’s reactions, blogger reaction, and heard talk radio’s reaction. Now we want to know your thoughts on Ryan as the pick. Take the poll below and leave a comment below telling if you like the selection and how you think it might help/hurt Romney’s chance of winning in November. The floor is now yours - let’s hear it.

[poll id=”2″]

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ YouTube

About Nate Gunderson

Nate owns and manages a small souvenir manufacturing business. He and his wife of 12 years have 2 children. Nate has been blogging for Mitt Romney since late 2006 and is co-founder and editor of MittRomneyCentral.com. View Posts | View Profile
Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Take the Poll: Did Romney Make the Right Choice in Selecting Paul Ryan as His Running Mate?

1. Joyce Harris says:

Please don’t let us down we the USA is counting on you and Mitt to restore this wonderful county and NO I do not buy into all the lies now being put on TV . I still can think for myself Mat God Bless you Mitt and your family and may God Bless the USA once again

2. RC says:

Any person or pundit can “spin” this to their own agenda. But there is one thing that you cannot “spin” - Ryan is far better than Biden, period. I am totally stoked and feel that some of the weight has come off Romney’s shoulders, bearing the burden alone, but now has someone to lean upon and someone who has his back.

3. LaFayette Porter says:

Paul Ryan was always my #1 choice. There was a specific poll on “Positively Republican” back on April 10th and out of 100 choices, I chose Paul Ryan!!! I’m glad Mitt chose a guy who KNOWS how to get our country back on the right track and he chose the guy who can help him the most with- connecting with blue collar voters, catholics, tea-party members and the core conservative base of the Republican party. Paul Ryan was definitely the best choice.

4. Victor Lundquist says:

GREAT COMMENTS!

I think that much of what matters in the minds of voters will be reputation related to character. Both Romney and Ryan have lifetimes of service with foundations of integrity. Both have reputations that are above reproach.

Voters will be able to discern those who are willing to lie at every turn from those who strive always for truth. Voters are smart.

5. Roumiana says:

For me,this is the right choise,because the combination of businessman + financier = SUCCESS! They both are great economists, who are gives me reason to think, that they are able to solve the economics problems.DON’T FORGET THAT ROMNEY&RYAN ARE AMERICANS,BORN AND RAISED IN AMERICA!!!!!!

6. AfricansforRomney says:

This is the type of personality you want to hire after the gaddamn highly paid armchair consultants review your failed or near to collapse corporation. I love it so far the energy, the excitment Ryan brings to the campaign, he’s an excellent speaker, very charismatic, definately he’s filling the so called Romeny media “likability” gap, hot guy “-), however, his RESUME makes me very nervous in this election, political climate.

It worries me when the lefties media distructing voters by positoning Ryan like he’s the number one ticket. I just don’t want to see the media, Obama and his camps drowning voters with Ryan records the rest of 82 days instead of talking about Obama’s failed leadership.

Obama=A failed Leadership=Liar=Incompetent!

7. Annette Curran says:

I have always felt Ryan would be great as VP but hated to lose him out of the House. Now that Romney has made his choice, I am very pleased and excited.

I am happy with Paul Ryan. I trust the Romney Campaign to make the right choice. Ryan is energetic, charismatic, incredibly smart, disciplined, pragmatic and like Romney has integrity.

I love that we are talking about Medicare and Obamacare as opposed to Bain and Romney’s taxes. Obama and his supporters are forced to defend Obama’s $714 billion Medicare cut which has suddenly put them on the defense. Good strategy Romney and Ryan!

9. Lynette Jones @emofreeutah says:

Not only will he give mighty counsel, he will he will have the sense of the pulse of the nation. He will need a secretary of state which will balance him by a strong discernment of the intent of the international community and knowledge of the safest route to take. Best of all, he will make a fantastic president when Romney leaves office at the end of 8 years. That will be in the midst of a siege and we will want a general of mighty counsel to guide the closing days of that battle. Both Romney and Ryan will want to put in place the structure to insure success in the continuing war against a social welfare state which battlements be fought from house to house and one one with each heart. Victory will come to those who understand the truth and safety of tough love with unique application for each love need.