Barack Obama’s Deception to Americans may be The Largest in American History

Today’s ruling by the Supreme Court, which effectively states that the mandate as a tax, is constitutional points right back to Barack Obama. This is nothing less than a massive deception by Mr. Obama. He has stated publicly, many times, that his bill/law was not funded by taxes and was never intended to be a tax. Yet, when using that argument in front of the Supreme Court and facing certain defeat with the mandate, they changed their tune and started calling it a tax.

Of all the lies put forward by Mr. Obama, this particular desire of his to deceive the American people on such a massive scale is the greatest lie of them all. Had the American people been told the truth from the beginning, Mr. Obama knows he would never have been able to get the bill passed in Congress. Rather, we now know this to be an incredibly massive tax increase to the American people. Mr. Obama’s strategic deception was in fact successful.

Since the Supreme Court leaves the law in place, effectively we are left with no less than 21 new taxes. In fact, Rush Limbaugh is characterizing this as the largest tax increase in world history. I still need time to study it all, but I believe he is correct.

Most important to me is the fact that the current President of the United States is always so willing to deceive me and my fellow Americans, if doing so will move forward his agenda. His arrogance knows no bounds and he must be stopped from lying any more. The only way that can happen is to vote him out.

Twitter Follow: @VicLundquist

Addendum by Nate: Ben Howe of Mister Smith Media whipped together the video below and I’m adding it here since it does very well to illustrate the points Vic is making here.

Victor Lundquist

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

About Victor Lundquist

Victor is a businessman working in the healthcare industry. He and his wife of 33 years have five children and four grandchildren. Vic has been blogging for Mitt Romney since 2007. View Posts | View Profile
Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Barack Obama’s Deception to Americans may be The Largest in American History

1. Gail LaFrance says:

Mr. Romney: I am becoming quite concerned that you are not telling the American people EXACTLY how you propose to do what you campaigning about. Independents want to hear HOW you will create more jobs. I want to know why you are not defending Bain, and how you created many American jobs even though some were outsourced. People only hear that you outsourced them, and that Bain destroyed jobs. WHY aren’t you defending yourself? Now healthcare-you said you would get rid of it, but you don’t say what you would replace it with. PLEASE…if you want to be elected (and I do) you must speak to these issues.

2. Aaron says:

Gail, I don’t think you have been listening to him very closely.

3. AfricansforRomney says:

It’s very depressing day however, we need to take advantage of the situation and get energized to kick the bums out in Nov. In a way, it is a good day for Gov Romney. Obama can’t blame Gov Romney from todays decsions and he can’t campaign on his failed records so, it is a bad for Obama, too.
    Basically, Obama is attacking your liberty, God given freedom just because you work, you pay taxes and you’re a law abiding citizen. Obama and the Demos are taking this country back to 3rd world country standard.
    Folks, Gov Romney is our ONLY hope. Please, please, join and get involved Gov Romney’s campaign locally and organize. We MUST help Gov Romney for Nov Victory and believe in him!

Gov Romney will restore America from this socialist President invasion!

4. AfricansforRomney says:

Gail,
    Don’t be panic. Gov Romney strategy is great so far. I beleive, dishing out too much detail this stage will open up more enemy attacks. Read this link @ MRC

5. Renna says:

Gail:
    Governor Romney has been addressing each and every issue of concern to the american people. He MUST remain focused on the MAJOR issue - which is the economy and JOBS. If he tips his hand too early, the deceitful Democrats will make up lies to overshadow his commnets - listen carefully to his speeches and do your own research with regards to his positions and plans. MRC is your BEST resource for timely updates of information. Keep the faith and encourage friends and family and neighbors to VOTE. They need to check their voter registration and have others do the same - http://www.canivote.org/ We have Romney signs on our truck which we drive around town - 4 x 6 signs and we wear our Romney tshirts out for all to see. Lets get energized here and stop complaining - the ONLY human who can remove Obama from office is MITT ROMNEY - lets work hard to get every vote.

Gail,
    You are listening to the main stream media and they have it wrong on purpose. Do your own research and you’ll find out the truth. Mitt is our only hope, so educate yourself and enlist others. You’ll see the light when you look to the source.

7. Karen says:

Governor Romney, I’m not sure you realize this but Obama has insulted all of the major world religions with contraceptive and abortion issues and more. I am a Christian and really want my Church to get out of the EPA. It’s offensive. No one needs to be protected from our organ music (ok well, that’s a matter of taste), cookies and coffee- our beliefs are based on loving others. My Church donates to food banks and much more. I want you to win and think you would get more followers by addressing this.

We need freedom of religion back.

I understand what you mean in the economy. I have 30 years experience in business, mostly fortune 500 companies. Businesses don’t have time to worry about contraception… There is also a great fear of lawsuits that prevents poor performers from being fired or laid off. So companies can’t do as good of a job on their products.

We need the constitution to be upheld in the rights of businesses to own and run their businesses.

On Healthcare my personal experience is that my PCP has her hands tied so tight she has to refer me to specialists for any type of tests. After seeing my PCP, I went to a rheumatologist who then referred me to 7 other specialists for testing. That’s just this year. If I have a mammogram I am told I need to come back for a second one because they need to see more and then follow up in 6 months. They want me to have these tests every 6 months- twice, for the rest of my life!!? When can I work? That’s my biggest issue with healthcare and also the $40 co-pay for all these appointments. I simply don’t trust the medical field anymore. We need to get the PCP back and get the tests done in the doctors office. I want my doctor to review any x-rays with me so I can decide what to do next. As is, I have to blindly trust unknown radiologists who have no clue about my history or health. These are issues that may help in your campaign. I’m sure others are frustrated too.

Our healthcare needs to be personal (which you addressed). I want my doctor back and less specialists. Total cost for all these visits is $280 out of pocket, excluding any medication I may need and time away from work.

8. Karen says:

Forgot to mention on the healthcare- there’s nothing wrong with my health : ) Gonna go walk a trail and lift weights.

Gail…Romney was the founder of Bain and by doing so created thousands of jobs. The key to a successful economy is a high productivity rate. If you add up goods & services produced and divide it by the national work force you will have the productivity rate. The higher the better because it means that wages and salaries are higher on average. The only way we can achieve this is for business to prosper and become innovative. Through innovation businesses find new ways to produce goods at lower costs and then are able to raise wages. Companies can produce products and services cheaper for the American people. For those jobs that we lost, our country will see new jobs that will replace it. New businesses will sprout up. Jobs become more plentiful. If there is some way to avoid out sourcing, companies will. Remember this….Obama sends more jobs over seas with his high Corporate tax rate. He is driving businesses out of the Country. Our corporate tax rate is not competitive globally. Romney wants to bring down the corporate tax rate to attract businesses to this country. He also wants to rein in regulatory controls over businesses which is driving up production costs and preventing them from being competitive. If our companies are not competitive, it will keep companies from moving to the US. Listen to Romney. He has laid out his plans many times. You are listening to left wing talking points.