Pawlenty: "Washington is Broken." — Sound Familiar?

Romney's 2008 Theme: Washington is Broken

Romney's 2008 Theme: Washington is Broken

Memo to Tpaw: if you want to step out from Romney’s shadow, you might try creating your own one-liners.

I’m not trying to be finicky, or suggest that Mitt has a copyright on that particular line — but isn’t Pawlenty’s main objective in this primary to establish himself as the alternative to Mitt (or the “Anti-Mitt”)? …Just sayin’.

Anyway, welcome to the race Tpaw! Best of luck!

About Luke Gunderson:

Real Estate Enthusiast, Unapologetic Mitt Romney Fan, Sandwich Guru, DMB Lover, Hulu Junkie, Smart Cookie

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Pawlenty: "Washington is Broken." — Sound Familiar?

1. Any chance Mitt Romney is not against Ethanol subsidies?

2. Bill says:

Tim Pawlenty may have stolen a line, but he scored big with today’s speech. I don’t know whether he’ll gain any traction, but he made some bold moves. If he does well, particularly in states where Mr. Romney doesn’t, he could be a very strong running mate.

3. broses says:

Pawlenty copies things other people’s lines a lot and I don’t think he can beat Obama.

4. Katrina says:

If I recall correctly, this isn’t the first time Pawlenty has channeled Mitt. Wasn’t his very first campaign ad … oh yeah, here it is: http://mittromneycentral.com/?s=tim+pawlenty+campaign+ad “It’s going to take a new president.”

I guess his way of being the anti-Mitt is to be exactly like Mitt except without the healthcare stigma. :) After all, that’s the only thing people point to when asked why they won’t vote for Romney.

5. Mark says:

@Katrina
    haha yes, sounds VERY familiar. great point.

6. Kirk says:

Tim Pawlenty — Mini-Mitt!!!

7. ccr says:

I like Mitt ALOT better!! Mitt has a ton more BUSINESS sense/experience which our country needs!

I’d still like to see a West VP…..or maybe??? Perry?