Romney Talks About the Economy with Hannity Tonight

hannity-show1Romney is set to be on the Sean Hannity Show tonight at 9pm EST, on Fox News. Don’t miss it. Watch it live and chat with us live during the broadcast.

Click here to go to the chat room. There is also a permalink on the sidebar —->.

Hat tip to Stephen for the alert.

UPDATE - Here is the YouTube video of Mitt’s appearance. We’d love to read what ya’ll have to say about this interview in the comments. All I’ll write here is that it struck me as different than Mitt’s usual interviews…

Nate owns and manages a small souvenir manufacturing business. He and his wife of 12 years have 2 children. Nate has been blogging for Mitt Romney since late 2006 and is co-founder and editor of MittRomneyCentral.com.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ YouTube

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Romney Talks About the Economy with Hannity Tonight

1. Luke says:

I am going to have to miss out on this one…. Something about it being my 5 year anniversary.

2. Luke says:

3. Jayde says:

Luke, you’re on shaky ground missing Mitt on Hannity. Lol!

Happy anniversary! Going to dinner?

4. Jayde says:

Luke, you’re on shaky ground missing Mitt on Hannity. Lol!

Happy anniversary! Going to dinner?

5. Luke says:

Yup, going to dinner and a little concert. Nate is watching one of my kids :)

I’m sure someone at MRC will post the video. I’ll check it out tomorrow for sure!
    Mitt Romney 2012!

6. Luke says:

Yup, going to dinner and a little concert. Nate is watching one of my kids :)

Mitt Romney 2012!

7. Jeramy says:

Hey Guys! I posted Mitt’s interview with Hannity on my youtube channel. Located here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-0c7Z7G0oI (Edit by admin: that link doesn’t work. Is it the correct link?)

8. Jeramy says:

9. Jayde Wyatt says:

Sounds like you had a great evening, Luke. Jeramy, thanks for trying to share your link.

It was great to hear Mitt on Hannity. I always want his interviews to go longer because it’s a relief to listen to someone who really understands where the rot is in America and how to take clean it up.

10. Jayde Wyatt says: