Below is an historical perspective that the media will diminish and distort, or not even disclose or discuss with America as they strive to protect and promote Barack Obama. Why? Whether in ideological alignment with Obama or striving for relevance and power in our society, the media is wont to attack or undermine Mitt Romney and the conservative movement, at any price without boundary, integrity or principle. What Obama and the media fail to realize in their blindness and pandering for relevance and power, is that they only become relevant and important unto themselves. By and through their misguided actions to become relevant, they become irrelevant. Never before in our history has the media, or our President for that matter, been so irresponsible and caught up in their own self-importance; never before have they been so blatant in their wants and posturing to America’s discredit; never before have they revealed who they really are and abandoned all ethical boundaries; never before have they exposed themselves with reckless and irresponsible abandon. The battle lines have been drawn and the media has joined the opposition. Their insidious lack of integrity and public profile is undermining the very fabric of our society, and all in the name of their principal advocate, Barack Obama. The same could be said for the liberal thinkers in our center-right society. The liberal thinkers and the media have aligned with one another and through their protestations convinced themselves that they are a reflection of American society; again, at the behest of their leading advocate, Barack Obama. They are not a reflection of the majority of American’s, yet – and hopefully they never will! Surely, they and Obama represent some in America, but clearly, truth and ideology be told, it is the minority. By and through their public pulpit each are convinced if they shout loud enough we will be equally convinced. What is tragic is the blatant lies and manipulations in play; with stories suppressed, polls manipulated, and lies promulgated – the media and Obama are trying to sell what is good as bad and what is bad as good. This deception has to stop! History has proven when the majority in society remain silent to the protestations of the extremes, lives and freedoms are lost – Not here, and not in America!
Intentional as the media may be to try and diminish and suppress conservative voter turnout by skewed and distorted polls, deceitful attacks on conservative values and Mitt Romney, or collusion to suppress information and deviate from substance – they will not succeed. I believe the efforts of deception will diminish Democratic turnout and elevate the Conservative turnout!
Noted in the recent post by Vic Lundquist, voices are being raised in opposition and standing on principles, gratefully!
The historical aggregation of some of Obama’s follies without sufficient media disclosure and publication is distressing for many reasons, not the least of which are the lives and freedoms lost.
1) Barack Obama’s failure to act on advance intel to protect our Libyan Ambassador and his colleagues; and his subsequent cover up of known intelligence reports conjunctive with his recent dismissiveness and failure to address and acknowledge terrorism on US territory in Libya and 20 embassies around the world.
2) Lives were lost because of Obama’s failed leadership and inattentions in the Middle East. Today our military is under severe threat because of the undermining attitudes and policies of Barack Obama. Each day we are losing men and women because of political posturing by Obama in Afghanistan – our enemy has infiltrated our ‘allies’ and are killing our soldiers, and nothing is said or done to stop it.
3) Barack Obama’s compromising leaks of national security matters to bolster his foreign policy bona fides, and put our nation at further risk.
4) Barack Obama’s foreign policy priorities to appease and accommodate our enemies; his foreign policy priorities to advocate the LGBT agenda as a condition of American aid, ‘cultural imperialism.’
5) Obama’s abandonment of world leadership; abandonment of Israel; accommodation to a soon-to-be nuclear Iran; accommodation to an Arab Winter and radical Islamic leadership that has put in play a conflagration in the Middle East.
6) Barack Obama’s willful taxes on the poor and middle class when he stated the contrary. (a) Obama stated he wouldn’t raise a dollar of tax on the middle class; and yet, he clearly stated he would wage a war on energy and bankrupt certain industries, including the coal industry. Consequentially, we have seen gasoline prices and home fuel costs more than double in 3 years. American’s are paying at least $1,200-$4,000 more per year in fuel costs because of Obama’s stated policies which is an egregious tax on all. (b) Obama’s debt agenda has imposed a principal borrowing of nearly $6 trillion, plus interest, on all Americans! His spending is one of the most significant taxes he can impose on this and future generations. What isn’t discussed is the cost of interest on this debt when interest rates go up, and they will go up. (c) Obamacare will further impose a minimum tax on all American’s of at least $4,000 per year and in the years to come, and so much more. Additionally, under Obamacare our seniors have to pay an added Obamacare tax on the sale of their homes.