Last year, we did our first annual year in review in which we looked at the top 10 Mitt Romney Central articles of 2010. It was a great way to look at where we started and how far we’ve come. It was also a way to highlight some of the best work that our excellent MRC staff has written over that year.
We are happy to present our second annual year in review in which we will show you our top 10 Mitt Romney Central articles for 2011.
10. As the United States Supreme Court prepares itself to hear arguments for ObamaCare, its worth going back to read my article, Why RomneyCare is Constitutional While Obamacare is Not. Its a good way to understand the Constitutional differences between ObamaCare and RomneyCare and why Obama’s health care plan is unacceptable under the Constitution. If you want a more in depth look at why ObamaCare is unconstitutional, I recommend you read this blog article.
9. Doug NY GOP wrote a good article about the Top 10 things you may not have known about Mitt Romney. Even strong and long time supporters of Mitt Romney here at MRC were surprised at some of the facts about him.
8. Bosman’s article, Mitt Romney: A Bigger Man Than I, is a great reminder and tribute to Mitt Romney’s impressive character. It is its worth reading again because the two most important things about a candidate are his values and his character and Romney shines on both accounts. This is the kind of man America needs in the White House.
7. I wrote an article reporting on a column from the Onion that was too funny not to share with our MRC fans. If you haven’t read the article before, you should read it because it will definitely make you laugh or at least put a smile on your face.
6. Jayde Wyatt consistently writes great articles for MRC. She is also one of the hardest and most dedicated staff members here at MRC. One of my personal favorites is her coverage of South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley’s endorsement of Mitt Romney. Getting her endorsement was a big win for Mitt Romney since earlier this year, she declined to give her endorsement until she got to know each of the candidates better.
5. Rebel Ross‘ article, The Obama Misery Index and the Rise of Obamavilles, is worth rereading again because the economy has not recovered under the entire term of Obama’s first administration and people are still suffering from his economic policies. Given that 2012 Republican primaries are less than a few weeks away, this is a good reminder of why we need Mitt Romney as the 2012 Republican nominee so that we can boot Barack Obama out of office.
4. All of us here at MRC enjoyed Jeff Fuller’s article for the anybody but Mitt crowd in which he points out that they consistently run from supporting one candidate to another in attempt to forestall the inevitable in which conservatives, independents, moderate and some liberal democrats will eventually coalesce around Romney because the American people desperately want to get Obama out of office. Even though the anybody but Romney crowd knows this, they just can’t bring themselves to get on board yet.
3. Another MRC article that we all enjoyed was Rebel Ross‘ blistering article against Red State and Free Republic for blatant and false information that they have written about Mitt Romney. They seem to recycle the same old trash originally propagated by supporters of President Obama and, in some cases, even by President Obama himself.
2. Jayde Wyatt did a excellent job of covering Newt Gingrich’s attack on Mitt Romney’s Bain & Company for destroying jobs only to find out that not only is Bain & Company a great company that helps create additional jobs for other people, its was also named the Best Employer of America.
1. The best article of 2012 goes to bcollin’s article Fact-Checkers Blast Bret Baier and Democrats – The Charge of Romney’s “Flip-Flopping” is Greatly Exaggerated. Fox News got a lot of press over Bret Baier’s interview with Mitt Romney because Romney got upset with some of Bret Baier’s questions. Bret Baier attempted to defended himself but the people who fact checked him found out he was using incorrect information when interviewing Mitt Romney.
With all of our new bloggers and recent guest posts, I know and apologize for the inevitability that I’m missing a plethora of great pieces. With our growing team and exploding readership, all of us here at MRC are more energized than ever to make sure next New Year will have all of us looking forward to the inauguration of Mitt Romney as the next President of the United States of America!