- I was born in Oregon, raised in Southern California and graduated high school in Oklahoma (which I now consider home)
- I am happily married and a father of two boys.
- I will always have a soft spot for punk rock music and have always prized in myself a DIY attitude.
- I am currently employed in public service as a Juvenile Probation Officer and am pursuing a Masters Degree in Psychology.
- My wife says I dress like a 16 year old and I will admit that I have no intention of ever being an “old man”.
I’ve been a fan of Mitt Romney since 2007 after realizing he was the only fiscal conservative in the running. I will always stand by what I believe to be right and necessary for the occasion, and at this point in our history Mitt Romney is both.