Congressman Paul Ryan, Janna, & Family, Thank You!

A magnificent choice…

It was an exciting day when we learned Mitt Romney had chosen Congressman Paul Ryan to be his Vice Presidential running mate. Serving as the House Budget Committee Chairman, we knew of Paul’s reputation for hard work, excellence, and leadership. We knew he was serious about getting government spending under control.

It was a true pleasure getting to know Paul and his wonderful family better as they accepted the call to help Governor Romney restore America.

What a journey!

Family man, Paul Ryan: Paul is pictured with wife Janna, and children Charlie, Liza, and Sam.

That unforgettable day! Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan officially together for the first time as the GOP ticket… The V.P. announcement took place on the magnificent USS Wisconsin at Norfolk, VA on Saturday, August 11, 2012 (Photo: Mary Altaffer)

“With energy and vision, Paul Ryan has become an intellectual leader of the Republican Party. He understands the fiscal challenges facing America: our exploding deficits and crushing debt – and the fiscal catastrophe that awaits us if we don’t change course.” – Mitt Romney

Mitt and Paul share ideas on the Romney campaign bus. Aug 2012

I’m proud to stand with a man who understands what it takes to foster job creation in our economy, someone who knows from experience, that if you have a small business — you did build that. – Paul Ryan

Indefatigable!

“We Americans look at one another’s success with pride, not resentment, because we know, as more Americans work hard, take risks, and succeed, more people will prosper, our communities will benefit, and individual lives will be improved and uplifted.” – Paul Ryan

Happy moments at a campaign rally!

“Paul Ryan combines a profound sense of responsibility for what we owe the next generation with an unbounded optimism in America’s future and an understanding of all the wonderful things the American people can do.” – Mitt Romney

Kid Rock and Paul Ryan greet each other at a campaign rally.
(Photo – Scott Legato:Getty)

Before he knew he was to be the V.P. candidate… House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan holds up a copy of the 2012 Republican budget. Washington, D.C. April 5, 2012

Paul soaks in a thunderous standing ovation from the crowd at his old high school gymnasium Janesville in advance of his trip to the Republican National Convention. Aug 2012
(Photo – Shawn Johnson:WPR) Ryanrally1

“I believe there is no person in America who is better prepared – because of his experience; because of the principles he holds; and because of his achievements and excellence in so many different arenas – to lead America at this point in its history.” – Paul Ryan speaking of Mitt Romney

Officially the Republican vice presidential candidate, Congressman Paul Ryan and his family wave at the audience after delivering his fantastic speech at the Republican National Convention on Wednesday, Aug 29, 2012 in Tampa, FL. (Photo – Win McNamee/Getty)

“Without a change in leadership, why would the next four years be any different from the last four years?”
- Paul Ryan (from Republican National Convention speech)

The love Paul Ryan has for his mom, Betty Douglas, is obvious.
Loved seeing them together on the campaign trail!

Young Liza Ryan poses backstage before a campaign event.

‘We’ve got to tackle this debt crisis before it tackles us. The president likes to say he has a plan. He gave a speech. We asked his budget office, “Can we see the plan?” They sent us to the press secretary. He gave us a copy of the speech. We asked the Congressional Budget Office, “Tell us what President Obama’s plan is to prevent a debt crisis.” They said, “It’s a speech, we can’t estimate speeches.” You see, that’s what we get in this administration — speeches — but we’re not getting leadership.’ – Paul Ryan, Vice Presidential debate, Oct 11, 2012, Danville, Kentucky

Paul Ryan is pictured celebrating Halloween on the campaign plane in the sky somewhere over Wisconsin… Among those pictured are Paul, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus (in blue jacket) and Paul’s brother Tobin Ryan (standing behind Priebus). Oct 31, 2012 (Photo – Reince Priebus)

Love this family! Oct 31, 2012 – After a day of campaigning in Wisconsin, Congresman Paul joined his family in hometown Janesville for Halloween fun! Left to right: Paul, Janna, sister-in-law Zoe Ryan holding her daughter Zaydee May. In front: Charlie, Liza, and Sam (Photo Mary Altaffer/AP)

We’ll never forget all you did for us!

We’re happy Congressman Ryan won his reelection bid and and send our love to him and his family as he returns to D.C. to continue his tremendous responsibilities as House Budget Committee Chairman. We’ll never forget his zeal, determination, hard work, commitment to Governor Romney, and love of country shown on the presidential campaign trail.

Paul, Janna, Liza, Charlie, and Sam – we wish you the best!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Follow Jayde Wyatt on Twitter @YayforSummer

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

68 Responses to Congressman Paul Ryan, Janna, & Family, Thank You!

1. Amelia Campbell says:

Thank you Paul and Janna.For your unselfish campaigning. You were my first choice as VP and I do not regret it either. I think America would be a better place with Mitt as President and You as Vice President. With gratitude and much thanks, Amelia Campbell

2. Thomas Jeakle says:

Thanks for taking the time out of your lives to do something to make this country great again…..it wasnt done in vain, alot of people appreciate your effort and dedication for your country….

3. Norman Bowman says:

Thanks hoped your team would win,, but with the reports of so much voter fraud why don’t you guys challenge the results?

4. frances quinn says:

voted and supported you all the way…personally think a recount would show you one. you were the class team, the honest guys and it showed.

5. Jenn says:

What an amazing man and family. Thank you for taking your time to make America great. We are mourning the loss of you and Romney as we knew it would be such a great thing for our country – but we need you now more than ever. Keep fighting the good fight and know how much our family appreciates you and yours!

6. Pam Furst says:

Thank you. I am heartbroken. God Bless you and your family.

7. Deborah Sanford says:

Thank you soooooooooooooo much Mr. Ryan for giving your all to be our Vice President. You ran a great campaign and we love you. I wish you and your family well, hope we here from you again. I appreciate you very very much.

8. Sarah Peters says:

Thank you for yor dedication in trying to bring a better for years to our country. I have no doubt that your would have served our country with dignity and brought your best to America.

9. Jill says:

It was a pleasure listening to you an Mitt, I did all I could to get everyone I knew to vote. It was a shame it turned out the way it did, sorry but I think there was a little sneakyness behind the voting, you an Mitt had to much going for you. Maybe the truth will come out someday!! Hope you an your family have a Happy Thanksgiving, A Merry Christmas an a Wonderful New Year !!! Thanks again for trying to get this counrty back to being something to be proud of!!!!

10. Rachael Langlinais says:

I wanted to thank you for helping to try and restore faith in our country. I wish you and Mitt were going to be our leaders for at least the next 4 years.
    There are so many variables that come through my brain about Nov 6, 2012.
    The biggest is the arrogance of Ron Paul staying in the race because “America deserves another option” … When I look at the numbers…gosh, it makes me mad…really mad. I do think if he would’ve conceded, we could have you & Mitt lead our country into much better place!
    GOD BLESS you, your family and America

11. Frank Mase says:

Thank you for the good fight. Please keep on doing what you are doing, being an advocate for American Values and most of all God-believing and God-fearing convictions. Godspeed.

12. Jan Clapper says:

I think you are & Mitt Romney are outstanding examples of the kind of people we need leading our country. I am so saddened by the turn out of the election and can’t even stand the thought of 4 more years of the current administration. I just still keep thinking it can’t be true. But I guess at this point we just have to start thinking about what we can all do in the future so that our voice can and will be heard. I do not believe (as the media says) that the Republican party has to change anything! I believe the other party has a lot to learn about how life is supposed to be lived and respected. Please don’t give up! There are too many people out there who look up to good men like you & Romney and the way you live your lives with honesty and respect for your wives, your families, your fellow men and your country. God Bless both of you and your families!

13. Pamela J Vik`` says:

So very , very disappointed with this country. At least 51% of it.
    I was so looking forward to the “Comeback Team” helping this country return to its former glory.
    Thank you and your family for your dedication and love of this wonderful country.
    God Bless you and God bless the United States of America.

14. leslie says:

Awesome young family. Very inspiring and offered great hope. Let me just say thanks for all you and your family have endured to try and put America on the right road to recovery. It was all greatly appreciated, sincerely. God Bless you and yours Mr.Paul Ryan..Thanks again.

15. John A. Krumm, Major, USAF (Ret.) says:

I prayed every night for you and Mitt. It was not in the cards. You fought a good moral campaign and don’t have to hang your heads. I hope we can get through the next four years, and I am still around to see dignity brought back to the White House. Thank you!

16. Jill Robinson says:

I feel like I’ve lost my best friends this week. You and Romney would have been AMAZING. Considering all that went against your team (negative media and Obama campaign), you and Romney did better than most could under those odds. I just wish half of the country wasn’t living in a fantasy world. I wish more people would have bothered to learn what is really going on. My heart aches, but I have to go on. Thank you for all you did.

Dear Ryans,
    Thank you so much for wonderful vision for America. You and Mitt made an amazing team. This country would be so much better if you were given the chance to make everyones life better. I was devastated when I heard the bad news. Too bad it will be Americas loss. They are the biggest losers for all they could’ve gained. Your family is wonderful and I’m so much better for getting to know you and feel of your spirit. If only we could turn back the clock and recount the votes in the swing states. There was a lot of fraud there and needs to be recounted soon. Please check into this and go to Congress to get this underway.

Bless you all and I’m so proud of you and all you’ve done for this country.

18. Freda Hartman says:

I was so proud of the two of you. I was able to attend the ralley at Daytona Beach…got to shake hands with Mitt Romney. WE will suffer because we did not get you elected. We will work on getting the Senate seats in two years…and be ready for 2016. We must stand fast the next four years, thank goodness we still have you in DC! God Bless you and your family!

19. Deb Swenson says:

Thank you to Paul and his family, for joining the vicce presidential race. We were so proud of you, and what you were able to bring to the table. You and Mitt were a very good team and given the chance, would have made this country proud. I am guessing we will see you again, running for higher office. When that time comes, you will have my support and highest respect. Deb Swenson.

20. Isabel Schnur says:

Please don’t give up on us. This country needs you. I wish with all my heart that the rest of the country felt the way I felt (still do) for you and Mitt Romney. Thank you both for your great efforts. I am very proud of the two of you. We’ll be ready in 2014 and 2016. GodBless you and your family and God Bless our Country!

21. Raymer Magnusson says:

Thank you and Mitt for running for the 2 top positions in Washington D.C. , I was born in Wisconsin and am still a Packer Fan,Even though I live in Minnesota,and I sure wish that you had won.

22. Wanda McCulloch says:

RR did not lose…America lost! Paul, you are an outstanding example of the true American patriot. So back to the Housa and continue the fight. I am 100% behind you as are millions of Americans. Janna and children, thank you for sharing your husband and daddy for this fight. I wish the best for your family in the future. Thank you for all you did and I look forward to your contributions in the coming months.

23. Becky M. says:

America, was robbed last Tuesday. The voting was dishonest, and unethical. The military votes were not counted. It was handled poorly. America is in deep trouble with many DARK days ahead. The people who voted for Obama, are either ignorant as to what they have done or they do not care. I don’t know WHICH is scarier. In the coming months and years we are going to have to fight to keep our gun rights, our religious freedom and our rights to free speech, freedom in general. They voted for this..I hope they enjoy what they get. When the money for programs run out because no one is paying taxes, because no one is working. THEN they will understand, because the FREE stuff will stop…I hope they enjoy their big empty bowl of NOTHING.

24. Steve Miller says:

The comments above say it all so well. You and Mitt were a class act. You were the “good guys”. You spoke clearly and honestly. You were “presidential”. I couldn’t wait! It was all about ideas and what works and what’s good for America. I’ve been around awhile, and I’ve never felt such a loss from anything as I have felt with this election. I thank you for the fresh air you brought and the hope you gave. It’s hard for me to think about tomorrow and what the next four years will bring. I shudder. But I will pray, and I will look forward to hearing from you in the future. Glad that you will be back in Congress. God bless you and your family.

25. Donna says:

You will never know how badly we, the people, wanted and needed the Romney/Ryan team to lead our country down the path to recovery. My husband is from Janesville but we have lived in Tennessee for many years. All of our friends and family in Janesville rave about what an honest, honorable man you are. Please don’t give up, continue the fight to save our America. You and Gov. Romney were cheated out of a rightful win but we can’t let evil Control our country. We need you! Thank you and your lovely family for the sacrifice you make for us.

26. nani says:

Best team ever,we are so proud of you guys:-)please try again

27. Anne H says:

Thank you Paul, Janna, Liza, Charlie and Sam! You were incredible and I LOVED watching your family on the campaign trail! I had a great time getting to know you all as I watched rallies, read speeches, and learned of your positions. I am proud of all of you and wish I could now be looking forward to you being in the Vice President’s residence. I pray for your family and hope you continue to have joy love and peace in your lives.

28. Caryn Parks - Tennessee says:

You and Romney became the Dream Team for many of us politically conservative Americans who realize what dire need this country has for true leadership. May God have mercy on America and her citizens — we’re going to need it since so many of those citizens obviously have lost sight of (or never learned of) the America in which I was raised. Pride, hard work and freedom no longer hold value for those with the entitlement mentality, but please do not give up on the country. We are going to need you and others like you for leaders if/when the dust settles. Thank you for all you have done! (And thanks to your family, too, because your work would not be possible without their support.)

29. Toni says:

Thank you Paul & Jenna for all that you did during this campaign .. you are outstanding citizens who continue to make this country of ours great!…God Bless you & your family..I pray that there will be another opportunity to vote for you in the near future as either President or Vice-president…America needs more great politicians like you…

30. Rachel Rounds says:

Congressman Paul, Thank you for accepting the run with Mitt. I’m sure that Obama freaked as much as the Republicans cheered when you were picked! You and Mitt would have boosted the country’s morale as you repaired and saved us from financial ruin. We are mourning this election!

31. Susan says:

Thank you Congressman Ryan for your willingness to serve as VP and help turn this country around. I’m truly sorry that the country didn’t come up with enough votes to make this possible at this time. I was thrilled to hear that you wee re-elected as a Congressman so that you can continue to have a powerful influence. You have an adorable wife and children and I’m sure God is going to use you in a great way.

32. Mary Sue Jones says:

Thank you so much! The Romney-Ryan team demonstrated honesty, integrity, love, patriotism and all of the other core values that made America great! Wish the results could have been different, but you have an amazing example to the whole world nonetheless! God bless you and your family and America!

33. Maggie says:

LISTEN EVERYBODY!!!
    Go to the link below and sign the petition for a vote recount. It just doesn’t make any sense that “the one who should not be named” got so many votes when many blue states where leaning heavily to Romney. We need to do something now. Please, go to the link below and sign the petition!!

34. Judy says:

Thank you Congressman Ryanfor your willingness to serve your country for the greater good of the American people. You and Mr. Romney would have been a welcome change for this country and you would have started fixing all of the many, many problems that the past four years have made. However, the American people need to stand together now and make sure that our country does not get lost to China or the Muslims. I pray that Mr. Romney and you decide to run again in 2016. May God Bless you both and God Bless America.

35. Kay Merkel Boruff says:

Thanks, Paul, for running a great campaign. Plan B for 2014 & 2016. Enjoy the journey…on the “write” track.

36. LaRue Lewis says:

I appreciate men who love their families and believe in family life. That is why I voted for you and Mitt Romney. I felt this combination would have led our county well.

“We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed.” – 2 Corinthians 4:8-9.

38. Joni Allen says:

I’ve watched in admiration the positive, uplifting Romney/Ryan campaign. Never was anything derogatory said about Obama or Biden.Romney and Ryan embody integrity and decency, the most important qualities that a leader must have.

39. Joni Allen says:

If anything good happens in the WH for the next 4 years, it will be because you schooled the democrats.

40. Cheryl Johnson says:

Thank you Congressman Ryan for your willingness to serve as VP and help turn this country around. I am truly sorry that so many Americans have no idea how bad we have drifted away from our fundamental rights, choices and God. You and your family will be in my prayers.

41. Claire Garcia says:

Thank you!! America lost two Great Leaders that I know would of got us out of this mess.

42. Ross says:

Thank you.

43. Donna says:

I’m so very, very disappointed in the out come of this election. The BO administration played so dirty that it actually scared me. What scares me the most is that our country voted for evil. I prayed for your victory and I guess God has other plans for us. I think I can safely say, “it ain’t gonna be pretty”!

44. Wanda Kilcrease says:

My husband and I are SO DISAPPOINTED that the so called American people voted for the wrong person. We DO thank you and your family for everything you tried to do for us. They 4 years are going to a battle for ALL of us. Jobs are disappearing as we speak. My job will end in March. At 60 years old now looking for a job. I know I can find one, however it won’t be easy. Again thank you so much for your help trying to make this United State a better place. God bless you and your family. Again thanks Wanda and Larry Killcrease.

45. Wanda Kilcrease says:

Oh yes Thank you Mr. Romney and his Family. Come on and get ready for 2016 !!!!!!

46. Mary Monteleone says:

Dearest Paul: I hope you feel our gratitude and admiration for your monthes of hard work. You would have pulled us up from the mire and back to excellence. You have a beautiful family, and will remain in our hearts always.

47. sue says:

The electorate has to wake up and understand the consequences of their vote. Nothing is free and we will all pay a steep price in the end. Thank you Paul and Mitt!

48. Kelly Zarda says:

Thank you so much for serving our country and all of your hard work Congressman Ryan and family. We still need your help, I know you will continue fighting for us,

49. Marcia Allen says:

Thank you so much Paul for all of your hard work during the campaign! You have a lovely family and we will be watching all the good work you will be doing in Congress. You & Mitt were (and still are) a great team!

50. Jess Jimenez says:

Dear Paul and family,

Thank you for taking the chance to save our nation. Despite my disagreement with the abortion issue, I did favor both you and Mitt Romney. As a woman and as a Hispanic American, I value honor, education, and work. As a college-educated woman, I realized that the “abortion” issue neither effects me nor binds me because I am very responsible and moral. And yet, the economy issue is MOST important and I am very worried foor what is in store. Appears the public has spoken….Gone our the days of hard work and respect….Here are the days of people being rewarded for DOING NOTHING…..
    I hope to see you run again…..Do not give up on us….

Jess Jimenez

51. Sharon Guerin says:

Paul: Both my husband and myself want to express our heartfelt thanks and deep appreciation for saying yes and runnuing for VP. You are such a wonderful person who sets the example for others of what is means to be a loving husband, a wonderful father and what it means to have such love for country. We are so happy you are going back to work in Washington to set the high moral ground. You are a man of pride and integrity and you will always be loved. You have a beautiful family. God Bless.

52. Barbara says:

To wake up and face reality that we are in the same situation for another four years is truly a shock. We are very proud of you and are delighted that we go to know you. Just heart sick you did not get all of the support we could have given you. You are a beautiful family . May God bless you all and God Bless America. (America has suffered a giant loss on Nov. 6th)

53. Rose says:

Mr. Ryan, thank you so much for giving so much of your time away from family in your committment to trying to make our wonderful country what it used to be. I was very disappointed in the outcome but as an american I will try to support the current administration but I despair in the thought that we will get 4 more horrific years worse than the last 4. You and Mr. Romney fought a good clean campaign and I’m ashamed of the tactics the other party took. You were elegant, self assured and a delight to watch. Please thank your wife and children for the sacrifice they made as you made your case for the american good. Hopefully we will see you run again in 2016 but this time as President of the United States. Again I humbly thank you!

I’m surprised Obama’s election FIX didn’t take Ryan’s congress seat. I should write them a thank you note for keeping him in congress. We’re lucky the fraudsters didn’t bring Castro or Chavez for sharing power in American soil.

I wish him good luck. Hope, all his family are o.k. Paur Ryan can be a good Prez someday, though. He’s still young, plenty time to kick the libs f…ass at the corner. Well, i always thought Paul Ryan is very odd couple with Gov Romney. For some unkown reasons, my mind never accepted him as a VP pick. Definately, he’s more expeiranced than the community organizer fraudster in chief in the WH, though.

55. Bob Barber says:

Dear Paul and Janna

Thank you so very much for wanting to lead us in a new direction. It wasn’t to be but millions of Americans thought enough of you to vote for You, Mitt and Ann Romney. We miss you already. Good luck to you both as well as your whole family including ‘Mom’ who was very gracious during the campaign. God Bless You always and know that America loves you and would like to see you President one day.

56. Robert Elias Hernan says:

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, THANKNYOU

57. Jan Hansen says:

Dear, ROMNEY’S; and, RYAN’S;
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU; for, all, that, YOU have done; for, this, GREAT, NATION; and, the, ‘practice-run’, was, awesome! :-) MITT and RYAN 2016; and, until, then…WE, will….”Just, keep, swimming;
    just, keep, swimming;
    just, keep, swimming;……………..
    :-)

58. Lou Pontious says:

Dear Romney’s, Ryan’s. Thank you sooo… much! for all you tried to do for America. Remember we are still very divided in this country and most of us don’t believe you lost this election. As far as I’m concerned you guys won. This election was stollen. There are to many descrepancies, the numbers don’t add up. A petition is being circulated as I speak. Please don’t give up on us we need you. Depressed and feel hopeless. Somalis by the bus loads? Obama got more votes in most places than there were voters. Our Democracy is at stake. If this election stands we can’t ever get in. Obama is pushing new Latin Americans to vote Democrat. Any persons of color. Then making racism an issue too boost their base turnout. Republicans are White and old these are Democrat comments. Republicans are the Nazi party more Democrat comments. Then the brainwashed Republicans say Republicans have done a terrible job reaching out to people of color. This election was all about race on the Democrat side.

59. Spryng Southerland says:

I still believe we need a national recount of votes and urge you to stay strong. We didn’t lose by choice we lost by fraud. We love and support you more than you will know. You folks ran a good clean race and America was robbed of a good decent future and hope for a better America. God Bless you. We are proud of you and your families.

60. Vivian Luzar says:

Thank you for your commitment and energy during the campaign. I prayed that you and Mitt Romney would win, but I think that God in His wisdom, has chosen this as the time for the people of this country to turn back to Him and perhaps this is their wake up. “If my people who are called by my name will turn from their wicked ways and humble themselves and pray then will I hear from heaven and heal their land” This land needs healing and I thought that at last we had someone who would do this with His help. I am fearful for our country, and will continue to pray for you and your family. The best in your career, and hopefully we will see you on the campaign trail again in the near future.

I

61. Joan C. says:

Nothing about this election makes sense. The crowds, the polls the signs in Fla. It just does not add up. Mitt and Paul were the very best that we could possibly hope for to run this country.
    Thank you both and your wonderful families. We could not have had better. Money, lies and fraud defeated us. At least you will be safe. I was worried about that if you had won. Sad but true. You made us proud to be Republicans. I really think that the primaries hurt. Hard to overcome for Mitt.
    It is truly hard to fight corruption.
    Please keep up the fight one way or another. We need you both. Our country needs you. Help us keep fighting. Don’t listen to the doubters. There are too many of us who believe in you. As a grandmother, I worry about my children and grandchildren. Keep up the fight for their future. I am so worried about them. Thanks again for your hard work. We will not forget.

62. Linda Loschiavo Makofski says:

Truer words were never spoken:
    (For what its worth)

The End of an Empire
    Posted on November 7, 2012 by Dr. Ileana Johnson, American By Choice
    Our Constitutional Republic died a peaceful death on November 6, 2012. Having reached the point of no return in a comatose state after years of progressive and illegal immigration assaults, the fabric of conservative society is now completely unraveled and Uncle Sam’s America is no mor
    e.
    The United States of America is now relegated to the dust bin of history as a “has been” empire. The Shining City on the Hill, the hope of so many millions since July 4, 1776, no longer exists. What rises from the ashes is a country that few of us will recognize, like, or learn to accept submissively.

After 236 years of existence, a new country emerges today, run by secular progressives who rejected our Constitution, what we stand for, and who we are as a nation. The Supreme Court will be forever altered after its last conservative members will be replaced by the liberal academics who call themselves “progressives.” The rule of law will be implemented by Executive Orders, making Congress irrelevant.
    The communist motto “Forward” that resonated with so many ignorant Americans will plunge us into many years of darkness from which we will never be able to recover. We have proven our Founding Fathers right, they did give us a Constitutional Republic and we were unable to maintain it.
    The forces of the failed communist fundamental transformation that were driven underground in many places around the world, resurfaced with a vengeance in the United States and have now taken over.
    How long we will still have freedom of speech, movement, assembly, and control of our private property remains to be seen. Faith and churches will be driven underground; allowing secularism to prosper and take deep roots among the progressives whose God is Mother Earth.
    The welfare dependent Americans, unions, and illegal aliens have chosen for the rest of us the dark path of serfdom to big government and to socialist utopia.
    Who would have guessed that the very people who were complaining that the government is not extricating them from disaster or giving them the help they needed in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, would vote for the very politicians who turned their backs on needy Americans after the lights went dark when the political photo opportunities ended?
    Who would have guessed that Americans were as ignorant and irresponsible as to choose fiscal destruction over fiscal sanity for their children and grandchildren, secularism and communism over faith, dependence over personal responsibility and self-reliance?
    Americans have been protesting for the last four years the dismal state of the economy and the direction of our country, the corruption of our politicians, and the loss of personal and economic freedom.
    Rallies in support of conservatism overwhelmed venues for Mitt Romney while rallies for our bumbling President became scarcer and scarcer. Yet, miraculously, at the ballot box, our President won all over the country.
    We lost seats in the Senate. Americans chose liars and cheats to be their Senators and Representatives, rejecting those who protected the Constitution. The candidate from Massachusetts who claimed direct American Indian lineage to Pocahontas is now a Senator, having defeated Scott Brown. Representative Allen West lost his seat by a narrow margin to the infamous Wasserman Schultz from Florida.
    Americans chose high unemployment, reduction of our military, communist indoctrination of their children, and loss of personal freedoms unlike we have never seen before in this country.
    I am saddened by the loss of millions and millions of American soldiers who have died to preserve freedom yet we lost it on November 6, 2012. Those buried in cemeteries around the world and at Arlington must be rolling in their graves today. We shamelessly allowed their sacrifice of blood and treasure to go in vain. We have no honor because we let down all the soldiers who fought in recent times and returned home limbless with lives shattered from physical and mental wounds of war.
    I mourn today the loss of my adopted country. I have fought hard over the last four years to prevent its overt and accelerated destruction but the darker forces stronger than many of us have overcome concerted efforts by millions of Americans to maintain the Republic. Mediocrity, sloth, godlessness, dependence, cowardice, using the law selectively or ignoring it, and hopeless corruption will define the new country. Only God can save us now with His mercy and grace.

63. Sally says:

Thank you Paul and Janna Ryan.
    Do I feel heartbroken? Yes. Disbelief? Yes.
    More and more America has turned from God, the result of this election again shows this. People had a choice –good or evil, the right way or the left, and more then half chose the left. There is no way you could have voted for Obama and still follow Gods path. And now I hear possible election fraud. Is it possible? I do pray, I ask God to forgive us and help us.

@Linda Loschiavo Makofski , we all Romney/Ryan supporters are angry, disappointed about the election outcome,the entire voting process system however, America still remain strong. I understand your frustration, but everything will be alright. It is not all gloom and doom for America as the way you see it, yet.

It is very troubling the govt spending, the disappearance of work ethics charcter from the society. We need to correct a lot of things in our part individually and collectively. I’m for borders, culture and language, actually i want Sheriff Joe Arpaio for President :-) Unfortunately, both parties use the illegals, food stamps, govt dependency programs for vote. Read a book titled “A Nation of Takers: America’s Entitlement Epidemic by Nicholas Eberstadt. Surprisngly, according to Nicholas, the last half century entitlements spending has grown faster under Republican presidents than Dems.

Well, both parties MUST stop bribing illegals for vote. The Republicans are already showing a sign of surrender the last 4 days b/c they want to be loved. I thought McCain was a big illegal supporter and how come he lost in ’08, then.

65. Mr.Jeff Andrews says:

Govenor,recover quickly,and enjoy the freedom from the task,which brings up a point of mine.Why was it that you did not lay out the issue,when one devotes their money and freedom to earn a paycheck,how is it a moral right not to be burdened by educating ones self nor the burden of a task and having all the time to devote to exercising freedom

66. Sarah says:

To Paul: I was thrilled beyond words when Mitt announced you as his running mate. I’m sure you have heard over and over how sad/shocked/angry your supporters are, and the reason is because you understand America. You understand and believe in our founding principles – the Constitution! – and vowed to do everything in your power to restore our country to those precious principles. Your honesty, integrity, passion, and commitment were apparent in your words and actions. THANK YOU for accepting Mitt’s offer. I pray you will be guided and blessed as you continue on your path to restoring America’s greatness in whatever capacity you may find yourself in the future. Blessings!

To the Ryan family: Thank you for the sacrifices you made. Having your husband/father gone so much is difficult on any family, but to do it under the scrutiny of the public eye and media must’ve been so difficult. It says much about your love for our country that you willing stood beside Paul in this great movement. Many blessings to you!

67. Patti Wise says:

Hello, If anyone could be more disappointed then the Romney/Ryan camp that would be me. I am quite shocked and taken back by this election. Apparently, welfare, not reform is the way this country is going. Having said that, I am a middle class angry American citizen who is not taking this sitting down. I am in touch with several Republican Organizations on my FB. I will be taking a more active part in helping determine the future of this country. I suggest anyone that feels the same to get moving. WE can sit back and take this or do something about it!! In the meantime please don’t lose touch, we need you both…With Sincere Hope for the Future, Patti L. Wise

68. April Hauser says:

I am PROUD to be a supporter of you and Governor Romney. I was honored to be part of this movement to make America better. I thank you and your family for all of your hard work and sacrifices to try and take our country back.
    God Bless you and your family Mr. Ryan:)