Romney Releases Powerful Election Day VIDEO: ‘The Moment’

Photo by Abram Boghosian/Boston Globe

Today, Romney for President released a POWERFUL new web video titled ‘The Moment’.

We believe in America and we believe the time for real change is now upon us. These last four years are merely a detour and not our destiny. This is the moment we have been waiting for.

Watch this on full screen, then SHARE IT!

We will lead. We will lead again. We’ll have the jobs we need, the incomes we deserve, the respect we should receive around the world. That future is out there. It is waiting for us. Our children deserve it. Our nation depends on it. The peace and freedom of the world require it. And with your help we will deliver it. Let us begin that future for America tonight.” – Mitt Romney

Let’s make it happen, America!

Follow Jayde Wyatt on Twitter @YayforSummer

Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Romney Releases Powerful Election Day VIDEO: ‘The Moment’

1. Mass-Voter says:

I rarely comment on this site, but I have been an avid follower since the primaries. Thank you so much for all the hard work each of you put into this site. I have been able to share my passion about Mitt with a lot of my friends and family though your words. I am confident that Romney will win tonight.
    May God Bless the USA.

2. Linda Sudimack says:

That is such a powerful video – I actually cried. I am praying for our country and your victory. Thank you for what you are trying to do and hopefully, will be able to accomplish.

3. Idaho Voter says:

God bless you Mitt Romney. Your goodness, your values, your love for America… You are the man for this time and this place. May the voters of this great country recognize the precious pearl that they are holding in their hands tonight, and not carelessly cast it away!

4. Randy says:

During the primaries I did not support Romney, and after it was clear he was the nominee I was still skeptic. I felt he was too moderate. I however have seen in the past few months a principled, God fearing man who truly loves and believes in America… a true leader. Mitt Romney is the man for the moment, and by the Grace of God he will make one of the best Presidents we have ever had. Romney Ryan 2012

5. Herron Farms says:

This has been by far, the longest 4-5 years of constant fear and anxiety I can recall. I want to love my Country again.

6. Ginny Ovenstone says:

That is the most moving video I have seen in years. I just voted for Romney/Ryan. God Bless them and the United States of America.

7. angela eckman says:

I have felt so misplaced here in America the past few years and it scares me to think in terms of Mitt Romney not being the Next PRESIDENT! Iwill be hopeless for the future of this country.MITT ROMNEY Is the love and loyalty this contry was built on! (GOD BLESS US ALL)

8. L. Buckley says:

This video sums it up for me. I was moved beyond words. Thank you to all those who have worked so diligently and sacrificed so much to help the Romney/Ryan campaign. Thanks to all those who have supported through donations. Thanks to all those who have supported through prayers. My family and I are praying for this country. We are praying that this good, intelligent, hard working, honest, man of God will be elected the next President of this great country. We need to win….no we must win for our nation to be saved. God Bless America and God Bless the Romney/Ryan movement. I know this man can make a difference. I believe Ann Romney when she said that “This man will not let you down”. God bless America!

9. LIZ L. says:

My husband and I waited two hours to cast our ballot for Romney/Ryan….normally that will be too long of a wait for him.
    but he said to me he does not mind waiting even the whole day as long as he is able to vote …and get rid of Pres. Obama…..
    Gov. Romney, so many people are praying for your success tonight….God Bless you and may God Bless America.

Awesome message! The energy is overwhelming today. I’m very optimistic. WE WILL WIN!!!
    I refused to beleive that any mature, adult voter who has brain in their head are willing to put Obama’s lazy ass back in the WH.
    One LOve for Gov Romney!!!!!

11. Mary Sousa says:

Victory is yours Mitt and in that Victory will be for us and America – United States of America One Nation Under GOD!

12. Antoinette says:

Did they say this man was not INSPIRATIONAL! The Obama anti Romney campaign brain washed too many Americans. I hope it is not too late – I hope America chooses this man. They need him.

13. Ken and Bonnie Hansen says:

Thank you so much for running for President of the this great United States of America. We have been for you from the beginning. We have been praying constantly for your success and trying so hard to influence others to vote for you. God has been with you and you will win tonight if the people of America are righteous enough to listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit they will vote for you and if not our nation most likely will go down. It is up to the people to vote for high values; moral, financial and in world foreign policy. You, Ann and Ryan are great people meant for our times to lead. May the Lord bless and keep you.

14. gail borczyk says:

this so called victory for Obama will bite him in the _ss. Look at the scandals evolving already and his diliberate actions to hide them…….I hope he gets impeached

15. tony says:

recount the vote stole the election