Election Results, Exit Polls, News and More [Live Blog]

ELECTION DAY IS HERE!

We will be posting results and updates all night long. Keep checking back!

Updates: (Newest to oldest, ALL times Eastern)

11:15 PM – Networks projects Obama wins re-election

11:15 PM – NBC News calling Ohio for Obama technically giving him 270 needed to win.

11:15 PM – Networks calling Iowa for Obama

11:00 PM – AP calls NC for Romney

10:30 PM – Romney gaining ground in OH, barely trailing in FL. Legal battles could be imminent.

9:45 PM – Electoral forecast update: Romney MUST win OH, VA, FL, and CO or IA in order to reach 270

9:40 PM – CBS calls New Hampshire for Obama

9:30 PM – FOX calls WI for Obama

9:25 PM – Current Intrade: Obama 89%, Romney 11%

9:20 PM – NBC and FOX call Pennsylvania for Obama

9:15 PM – Florida: 78% reporting: Obama 3,393,471 ; Romney 3,393,664

9:00 PM -

9:00 PM -

8:55 PM@VicLundquist: Governor of Pennsylvania just gave an update here at HQ. Said based on turnout, Governor Romney will win PA later. pic.twitter.com/LW2ZNGmO

8:50 PM – No definitive information from any of the swing states yet. Fl, NC, VA, all too close to call. OH and NH with only small numbers reporting. Romney must take FL, NC and VA PLUS one of OH, PA or WI+IA or WI+NH. Looks like a long night ahead.

8:30 PM – (R) McCrory wins Gov in NC, a pick-up for the RGA

8:20 PM – 57% reporting in Florida; Romney +3

7:25 PM – Per CBS – popular vote so far: Romney 1,781,731 ; Obama 1,655,082

7:25 PM – Florida returns: 5% in, 50-50.

7:15 PM – Exit polls show Romney winning Indiana by 12. Obama won by 1 in 2008.

7:05 PM – CNN Virginia Exit Polls: 49-49

7:00 PM – WaPo reports that Romney has not even written a concession speech (click here)

6:55 PM – Via RCP: Battleground Pollster Projects 1.5 Point Romney Win (click here)

6:50 PM – This is the crowd waiting to greet Romney in Pittsburgh a few hours ago (click here)

6:35 PMDrudge on early exit polls: Romney winning NC, FL; Obama winning NH, PA, MI, NV; Toss up: OH, VA, CO, IA

6:25 PM – Here’s a preview shot of where Romney will be giving his victory speech tonight (click here)

6:05 PM – Judge orders poll workers in Philly to cover mural of Obama at polling location (story here)

6:00 PM – Check out Mitt and Ann voting this morning:

Nate owns and manages a small souvenir manufacturing business. He and his wife of 12 years have 2 children. Nate has been blogging for Mitt Romney since late 2006 and is co-founder and editor of MittRomneyCentral.com.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ YouTube

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Election Results, Exit Polls, News and More [Live Blog]

1. Derek says:

I am hoping and Praying that Mitt Romney Wins this election !!!!!!!!

You guys are awesome, keeping us up-to-date!!
    Praying for big Mitt win!!

3. Yuko Takei says:

I know Romney/Ryan will win the election. I have prayed about it, and this is enough assurance to me: “But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.” (James 1:6) Another one is in Matthew 21:22 “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”

4. Karl D Dodenhoff says:

Best of Luck tonight. You got my vote and I shook the hand of the lone gentleman standing outside the polling place in my town here in Massachusetts who was holding your sign. I hope it’s an early and victorious night for you, Sir.

Thank You! Gov Romney! You fought a good fight.
    Hope, the radical right wing GOP will learn something from this loss. We’re screwed!

One LOve for Gov Romney!!!

6. RobinforMitt says:

Thank you MRC for all of your amazing work at keeping us informed for the past year. There is not a day I didn’t hurry to this site and see what was happening with Mitt. You made a fabulous contribution to help him get elected. I don’t understand why the nation is so blind, but you did your best to open our eyes! Thank you very much.

7. ccr says:

Yuko……….your scriptures are good……Mitt was a tremendous candidate and so was Paul Ryan. However……….the agency and voice of the people have chosen “revenge” over love of country. The “good” will suffer because of those who have bought flattery, lies, deceit, disgraceful behavior and language. Our country will suffer the consequences of such a choice by the majority. We are the minority.

I have always known what tremendous candidates this team were…….but I always had to pray for the “Lord’s will”. Apparently it was to let the voice of the people be heard. Now we know WHERE majority stand in this country. We will remember WHERE WE stood and on whose side.

Thanks to MRC for ALL of the GOOD you have done in this cause of standing for love of country!!

Thank you all for all your efforts and sacrifices. Gov. Romney was amazing and would have made the very best President. Too bad America won’t reap the rewards of his great leadership. We all could’ve prospered from them. Please continue to pray for this great nation. America will need prayers if we are governed like the last 4 years.
    We are saddened for us and the Romney Family, but they will do just fine, because they know where the true blessings of life come from.
    May God bless us all and may God Bless America.

9. Rick says:

Thanks to all the contributors to this site for their efforts this election. They’ve done a great job. Of course, we’re all disappointed with how this election has turned out, but it’s not the end of the world. We all love and appreciate Mitt and all he’s done. Let’s continue to support good candidates and causes in the future, and don’t let this weigh you down too long.

Thank you MRC for your huge contribution in trying to get Mitt Romney elected. I loved coming to this site to read about Mitt. I am devastated with the election results and I know everyone who supported Mitt is too. But Mitt Romney stated in his concession speech that he believes in our country and he believes in the people of our country. We must move forward and that means taking the Senate in 2014. We have to stop Obama from his big government policies and his threat to our liberties in anyway that we can.

I am proud of both Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for the amazing effort they made to win the election. God bless them and God bless our country….may it see a better day.

11. Deg says:

I hope this site continues to follow Romney. I will gladly like to stay inform of his life.

Too bad I got banned from the chat community.

Can someone restore me please? I’d like a word with whoevertook my privileges away.

12. carol streit says:

Mitt,
    I am on oxygen and live outside of chicago and made it to the polls ,knowing my state would go blue I still wanted you to know how much we needed you ,I am sorry for America this very sad day for me and fear whats to come .May God keep you and bless you always and keep it in prayer . the only good thing here is next election he is out no doubt . I will be praying we smarten up by then and get a republican in . Love Carol

Thank You! MRC for your dedication, loyality for Gov Romney election effort. For sure, MRC was my recovery room in this madness election year. Surprisingly, this was the ONLY place i find positive, unfiltered news, events about Gov Romney. MRC have done a great deal of effort getting the truth out. Thank You!!!
    Well, there is no end, it is always the beginning of something new :-)

Peace to all!!

14. Roxanne says:

A last note of thanks to the entire MRC team for doing everything possible to put Mitt in the White House. Your dedication and committment resulted in a refuge for many people who had grown weary of the liberal rhetoric spouted by mainstream media. With every development, I would run here to get the truth. The course of this election will be fodder for analysts for years to come, but Mitt’s loyal and faithful supporters know in their hearts what really happened. God Bless the Romneys and the Ryans. It may all seem lost today, but make no mistake, the truth goes marching on. Glory, Glory, Hallelujah.