Will Mitt Romney Win? Take the Pulse of the Campaign (#Video)

Do you feel at all nervous? I do. What is the best way to work off the nervous energy? We cannot afford to be complacent or to take anything for granted right now. Convert that energy to action here.

Want to take the pulse from inside the Romney camp? This is a good one from Rich Beeson, Governor Romney’s political director. Check it:

“Significant Gap”

“There is going to be a widespread repudiation of the Obama administration.”

Let’s do all we can for Governor Romney today, tomorrow, and Tuesday! Are you seeing how hard Governor Romney is working out there? It is hard to keep up with him, but we can. You can. Let’s do it.

[THANK YOU to Annette Scafati for getting this video to MRC.]

American Values: “In God We Trust” — “Liberty” — “E Pluribus Unum”

Twitter Follow: @VicLundquist – Dedicated to all members of The United States military and their families

About Victor Lundquist:

Victor is a businessman working in the healthcare industry. He and his wife of 33 years have five children and four grandchildren. Vic has been blogging for Mitt Romney since 2007.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Will Mitt Romney Win? Take the Pulse of the Campaign (#Video)

A PLEA for all of you in the 8 SWING states (Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, Colorado, No. Carolina, Virginia, New Hampshire)

As a conservative women, and one of millions, from blue, Democratic states (mine is Ca.), our vote has been predetermined (against our voting will), to send all it’s electoral votes in favor of Obama. This makes me feel VERY angry and entirely helpless in making a difference in this election. It’s like saying since 51% of you want a liberal state, then 49% of you don’t count, and have to go along with us no matter what your values are. This is not fair or right but it’s the law right now. I do wish we would go only to the popular vote and majority wins for presidential elections. Maybe some day.

So, I feel helpless but not hopeless, so I’m reaching out to you in the 8 swing states, to represent the multi millions of us that can’t change the outcome in our states. YOU are the ones we are counting on. YOU are our voices, YOU are our vote, YOU are our only hope. YOU determine where the country will go in the next 4 years. YOUR vote is like voting ten thousand times for us. Please don’t take this lightly. Please don’t think your vote won’t matter. Please make sure you vote, no matter what it takes (I’ll come out and drive you to the polling booth if need be).

When you go to the voting booth, think of the thousands of people that have their faith in you, their hands on your shoulder and their heart speaks to yours. Do you know YOU are in thousands of prayers? Think of your children and our children. Think of the kind of America you want for them. This is the most important election in history, and we are PRAYING that you will do your part and vote.

From the multi millions of us conservative voters trapped and silenced in blue states, please hear our PLEA to you. Your vote just may be the vote that gets us over the top, to represent our conservative values and elect the best man for that job. Mitt Romney is that man. You have all of our fate in your hands. Please use those hands to pull the lever in favor of Mitt Romney and other conservative legislators. Our country, our freedom, and our lives depend on you.

We will WIN!!! The momentum is in our side. The only way to combat cheaters, malfunction voting machines is to do our civic duty and VOTE! If we do our job nothing’s gonna stop us. Please, VOTE so, we can CELEBRATENov 6 in one voice, with lots of love!

Interestingly, yesterday i received obama’s letter in my mail stating that a reminder of the date, thanking me in advance for voting on election day, and the election is about two different views.yeah, right. You ain’t got my vote Mr Prez. In addition i had 3 different elderly women visiting my house the last 3 weeks. I guess, Obama campaign is chasing independents until the last minute. Damn, they’re very organized and scary, though. I hope they don’t have critical other personal voters info :-(

Dear, Zac Moffatt, where’s my letter from Gov Romney? I know you’re doing a wonderful job fighting the digital war with Obama campagin. I watched the two campaigns digital war @ pbs news frontline report. Let’s say Obama camps are chasing me by race, but it is amazing they’ve an ability to pin point the exact place eventhough i vote GOP prez. Dear, Moffat i’m asking you to think a thousand times faster than Obama camps :-) Yes, you can do it!!!

Please, Please, VOTE Romney/Ryan

3. Cake doll says:

I hope Romney helps all people who work even private unions because the democratic party hasn’t done anything. More unions are turning to Romney the steal workers, there has been union people with displays saying vote for Romney. private unions are voting Romney !!! no one in their right mind would vote any other way.

4. Victor Lundquist says:

Cake Doll:

Thank you for your insight. It seems so clear to all of us that have studied the issues and two men. Obama’s speeches are all about dividing up the country into various classes with the intent of pitting one against the other in some perverted thinking he will gain.

Romney’s speeches are all about becoming the president of “all Americans.”

5. Cake doll says:

The people who are hard working private unions have morals and want what’s best for our country and vote Mitt Romney.

6. Cake doll says:

My church reminding us to vote today, were responsible to vote for what we know is BIblical.20,000 members strong,,, go Mitt !!!!

Victor….. thanks for showing this of Rich Beeson!! I was hoping MRC would. We shouldn’t be complacent, but it sure makes me feel better that the Romney camp is confident. I don’t think they would mislead supporters with false hope.

Vote for the Truth….Vote for a Strong Private Economy….Vote for Freedom and our Principles….Vote for Peace through Strength……………………..
    Vote for Romney/Ryan…….on Nov. 6th

8. pam daniel says:

Romney/Ryan speeches–mitt & paul’s words appear to be God-given. They give me hope for the future of our great nation. Obviously they both asked God for wisdom, and God thought them worthy of His gift. I am so excited to be on the winning side!

9. Ann says:

We all need to keep up the Romney/Ryan Victory calls, door bell ringing, TV and radio ads for our next President! One more day, and WE WILL HAVE A REAL LEADER IN THE WHITE HOUSE! Nobody needs to vote for revenge (Like Obama said in his rally), but instead, we ALL CHOOSE TO VOTE FOR LOVE OF COUNTRY!!! GO ROMNEY AND RYAN!!!

10. katie says:

Please swing states please get fed up and fired up and turn Red! We can’t let or country go downhill. Romney and Ryan are both intelligent men. Obama had no eperience and still don’t! Please we are all praying he will be our next President!

11. gloria says:

U.S.A. for R O M N E Y !

12. barbarajean4321 says:

I have never in my life time felt the need to vote, I feel now that my vote counts even more because the entire Nation is on the verge of collaspe. I believe if Obama gets a secound term the America we all know and love will no longer exist. It is obvious that Obama wants us a nation of takers and not givers, he wants us to be dependent on the government for survival, is this what Jefferson,Hancock,Franklin,Adams intended when they sign the constitution-no please fight for our AMERICA. Vote for love of country not for revenge…GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

13. Diane says:

I watched the movie 2016 Obamas America. He is an anti-colonialist and wants to weaken this country down to the ground.His ideology is marxism/socialism and a dangerous threat. To quote a line in the movie,he wants a united states of islam.

14. Susan Powell says:

We who live in blue states who are believers can pray. I believe in the power of prayer. We can pray for a Romney win

15. SFMark says:

Cathy, you spoke for me perfectly.
    I am an Independent Conservative who drove for eight hours yesterday from SF to LA to get ready to cast my Vote for MITT on Tuesday. I do this on principle and wear my MRC R2 navy T shirt everywhere I go despite the hater ‘takers’ reaction in my native State of California [including my native City and County of San Francisco] . I try and convert those willing to listen to the sane leadership Mitt Romney represents for ALL AMERICANS.
    God Bless you Cathy for stating the predicament of MILLIONS in the Silent Majority living in Democratic Party Controlled States. GO MITT GO !!!

16. TOBY BANKS says:

I WOULD LOVE ALL OF OHIO AND ALL OF THE REST OF THE BATTLEGROUND TO GET OUT AND VOTE FOR ROMNEY-RYAN. VOTE MITT ROMNEY AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT AND PAUL RYAN AND THE NEXT VICE PRESIDENT. SO GET OUT AVD VOTE TOMORROW SO WE CAN HAVE A BETTER USA.

TOBY BANKS

17. Sherry says:

My husband and I also say this movie. He really said he wants America to be Islam. We should all be scared to death if he win’s. America will never be the same!

18. Sherry says:

If everyone knew the real Obama, no American would vote for him.

19. Glen Goodsell says:

Cathy,

I’m in California and wrote an article on MRC addressing this subject. Your vote, my vote, each vote counts. It is not helpless. There is a big picture. There is a wave building and we can’t rest. I believe our state will be forced to come full circle in the coming years. We won’t have a choice we are clinging to a cliff and we will fall. After that fall people of sound judgement and business sense will lead our state to FREEDOM and free enterprise. Keep working. Keep doing good. It makes a difference.

20. Cake doll says:

All the votes were not counted and they said Obama won. Why were the votes counted by a Spanish company who didn’t wait for all the votes ( so I hear) . I heard George Soros might own the company that counted the votes and they had were foreign Spanish people counted the votes. Just Found it interesting .!

21. Cake doll says:

All the votes were not counted and they said Obama won. Why were the votes counted by a Spanish company who didn’t wait for all the votes ( so I hear) . I heard George Soros might own the company that counted the votes and they had foreign Spanish people count the votes. Just Found it interesting .! Why won’t you post this,what is there to hide.

22. Cake doll says: