Email From Mitt: Momentum?

I love this email I just got from the Romney/Ryan campaign:

Think we have momentum?

This is a time for real reform for a real recovery — contribute today.

Mitt

About Luke Gunderson:

Real Estate Enthusiast, Unapologetic Mitt Romney Fan, Sandwich Guru, DMB Lover, Hulu Junkie, Smart Cookie

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Email From Mitt: Momentum?

1. Chris says:

Gave to expand the map! Giving again tonight.

2. Steven W. says:

This rally was a spectacle to see & Mitt’s closing message – a refined + enhanced version of his stump speech – was precisely tuned. The 100 team surrogates are a diverse + impressive bunch in & of themselves – and all great Republicans + others uniquely assembled by Romney – I presume his cabinet is reflected there. Romney also noted that Obama (who’s becoming increasingly unhinged) today said his supporters should vote for “revenge” and Romney rather urged fellow citizens to vote with love of country. GO R&R GO!

30,000 people in Ohio!!

Romney/Ryan……..2012!!

Wow! Awesome crowds. Don’t tell me the polls are tie. No way :-) I watched Gov Romney’s “closing argument” speech and it was very inspiring, uplifitng.

I’m not surpised with Obama “revenge” vote comment. Prez Obama lost me completely especially on the 2nd debate. Obama’s action, campaign talk, conversation has been very Un-presidential, classles. Basically, he acts like a street thug. No credility. Very disappointing. Obama doesn’t have to go this low as a United State of America Prez. He should know by now, the office that Obama is holding is not a kindergarten home room.

Vote Romney/Ryan=Vote Respect!=Vote America!

What an exciting night for Mitt Romney and his message of Hope for America. These crowds of 30,000 plus tells me the polls have something very wrong. But we can’t rest now. The victory is in sight if we work hard in those swing states. 41 states are counting on the 9 swing states to do everything in your power to go vote and take people with you that may not have. YES, it’s that important. Our states would do it for you in a heartbeat.
    We are praying, yes really pouring out our souls sincere desire to touch people and help them know who will save our country. Please go vote at any and all costs.

6. Louise says:

Today I drove through neighborhoods that were solid Obama four years ago. The lawns were full of Romney / Ryan signs. Every store I buy something at I tell them I am a Romney voter and I hope they will be too. The enthusiasim is there and Romney will win Wisconsin.

7. Doug Ceremuga says:

“We can’t afford another 4 years like the last 4 years!” You got that right, Mit. Now, Bring it home!!!

8. sheila says:

The picture is amazing….but being there was even better. WOW! Go Mitt !

9. Carol Sibley says:

B.O. is such a disgrace, and embarrassment to America. R/R MUST WIN – Oh how I pray!! Great first and second ladies too! IT IS TIME for dignty in the White House>

If we can keep the liberals from rigging the voting machine to always tally B.O’s vote – They only know cheating. GO Romney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Shannon says:

The crowd is as amazing as Mitt is. I’m both nervous and excited for the election. Excited for Mitt to win and nervous that Obama’s henchmen will rig the vote.

11. Peggy Roberts says:

On this weekend eve of what is the most important election this nation has ever had, crucial to its very survival, I wish every American would join us in song to GoodBye Obama http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkuv1swIOH4&feature=plcp
    to the tune of Delilah on Peggy Roberts Channel on youtube. While there, see Obamalogna and The Hotties at Bat as we pray for a Romney Ryan victory. Sorry this didn’t come through as a link but we hope you can find our channel and know our hearts.

12. Peggy Roberts says:

I made a vow to rent a bus and take as many Americans as I can to what I hope will be the biggest inauguration celebration in the history of this nation. At that event I hope everyone could ring a bell for liberty that we have saved from the jaws of destruction. I’m 66 and it is going to be cold, and it is going to be tiring, and it is going to be difficult–but I pray to God–to let it be. I guess that the above did come through as a link. Hope you enjoy them (18) Let’s stand together in this victory.

13. Pingback: Romney Landslide Possible? Plus: Obama Recommends ‘Revenge’; Steyn Recommends Getting Serious « Enjoyment and Contemplation

14. Joan C. says:

Mitt Romney is one of the most brilliant business men in America. I pray for his success. We are financially over the cliff if Obama wins. Mitt is becoming better and better at making a speech. We need his genius to pull us out of this hole. Romney/Ryan are our only hope.

15. wilfred says:

I wish Mitt Romney all the best,and hope he is the next leader of your country the United States,from South Africa