The last debate is over. Let us know your thoughts. Who won? What were your favorite lines? How will it affect the polls?
Who was the winner of the Foreign Policy Debate tonigh?
- Barack Obama won big. (4%, 141 Votes)
- Barack Obama had the edge. (3%, 111 Votes)
- Too close to call. (5%, 167 Votes)
- Mitt Romney had the edge. (33%, 1,109 Votes)
- Mitt Romney won big. (55%, 1,808 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,336
Reminder: Check out our “ComMITTed” page to find out the 5 best things you can do to help promote Romney to victory in November.