For those who are not aware, Billy Graham has been known as the spiritual adviser to many presidents beginning with President Dwight D. Eisenhower. As far as I know, Billy Graham has met with every president since Eisenhower to provide spiritual counsel and to pray with and for them as they serve in the highest office in the land.

A little over a week ago, Evangelist Bill Graham hosted Governor Romney in his home with his son.

Thursday’s Wall Street Journal ran the following full-page ad on page B3 (this same ad will run in many major newspapers across America in the next several days):

Source: Full-Page Advertisement in The Wall Street Journal, Page B3

Source: Full-Page Advertisement in The Wall Street Journal, Page B3

October 11, 2012 in Graham Home (source: www.billygraham.org)

American Values: “In God We Trust” — “Liberty” — “E Pluribus Unum”

Twitter Follow: @VicLundquist – Dedicated to all members of The United States military and their families

About Victor Lundquist:

Victor is a businessman working in the healthcare industry. He and his wife of 33 years have five children and four grandchildren. Vic has been blogging for Mitt Romney since 2007.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Billy Graham Makes Plea to All Americans to Support Candidates with Biblical Values

1. Pingback: Billy Graham’s Ad in the Wall Street Journal

2. Jayde Wyatt says:

After enjoying a 30-minute visit with Reverend Graham and his son, Franklin Graham, which included cookies and soft drinks, a friendship was born. The elder Graham led a prayer for the Romneys and said, “I’ll do all I can to help you. And you can quote me on that.”

3. Marjorie Doby says:

I am a convert to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. When I was little I went to Different churches. I always listened to Billy Graham. He was “the” top guy to listen to. I’m so pleased to hear him stand on those values still. He and my mom are where I got my foundation of belief in God. Bless you Billy Graham and all the good values and good works you do and have done. A man of faith and love for this country is needed now. GO MITT.

4. william says:

Wow. This is awesome. Billy thank you for your years of service and calling on people to vote with faith on the line. America is being destroyed by obama and dems who hate christians and are taking away our freedoms away. Stand up to those who booed the lord at the DNC convention. Prayer was asked for then booed on national TV.

That’s very nice of him. I’m so sorry, i thought Billy Graham no longer with us. I confused myself with another church leader who died a year ago. I forgot his name,though.

Billy Graham is a very different human being, something so mystical about him. Well, Pat Robertson is doping i mean promoting weed. hehehehe

6. Cheryl Johnson says:

As a child I remember sitting in front of the tv watching Billy Graham preach the word of God and seeing thousands of people in each broadcast accept Christ in their hearts. It does my heart good to see Mitt Romney go to Billy Graham for prayer. And I hope it helps answers my prayers that God will provides a leader that will lead our nation out of the mess it is in and give my grandchildren hope for a good future.

7. Pingback: Mitt Romney Central | The Prayer of Faith — IN GOD WE TRUST | Mitt Romney Central

8. Kathy says:

America is offered only two options for President in 2012: one Mormon who honors America & basic biblical principles; & another who says he is muslim & does neither. The Bible is God-inspired, has a 100% prophecy litmus test, & allows zero additions or subtractions from scripture. It is about individual salvation. If Mitt brings doctrine into his presidency, he will not be RE-elected. We must pick our battles. This is not IT.