Romney’s New Ad ‘Melanie’: She Believed Obama’s Promises. Got PRANKED.

Back in 2008, when then-Senator Barack Obama and all his charismatic aura swept onto the national stage as a candidate for President of the United States, he promised a lot of things. Among them, he loudly, proudly, proclaimed he’d bring the USA back to prosperity. Melanie McNamara believed in him. He convinced her. Like many, she voted for him. Three and a half years later, Obama has UNconvinced her.

Obama’s proclamations were prattle.

Melanie McNamara got PRANKED.

Now, Melanie wants to MAKE SURE America’s economy is growing again.

Melanie is voting for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

Today, Romney for President released a new television advertisement titled “Melanie.”

“In 2008, I voted for Barack Obama. He doesn’t have my vote this time.

Why Mitt Romney? Being a woman, you think about your children and you think about their future. And what I want to think about is a future that has jobs. That our economy’s growing again. That’s important to women and it’s important to me.” – Melanie McNamara

The nearly incomprehensible national debt, over SIXTEEN TRILLION DOLLARS and racing, is a HUGE issue for women. Women are appalled that the back-breaking, crippling, immoral national debt will fall upon the young shoulders of the ones they sacrifice so much for – their children. The next generation will absolutely be clobbered with the crushing responsibility to repay the massive dollars borrowed and squandered by crony-concerned, devil-may-care, back-slapping, unaccountable politicians on Capitol Hill. Obama is chief among them. He’s recklessly added more debt than the first 41 presidents combined.

Let’s take a stroll down memory lane…

Back in 2008, when Obama was finagling for the presidency, he ecstatically pinned the ‘unpatriotic, irresponsible’ label on President George W. Bush for his enlargement of the national debt:

“The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents – #43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic. – Barack Obama, July 3, 2008

Once ensconced in the Oval Office, Obama put on his heretofore unknown amnesia hat; you know, the one that conveniently makes him forget his promises and do the complete opposite of what he pledged. He couldn’t wait to get his redistributive hands on Uncle Sam’s credit card. Obama couldn’t spend (and waste) fast enough – roughly $6 trillion in 3.5 years.

Townhall’s Guy Benson adds: Romney Ad – Newborn Infants Now Owe $50,000 Toward National Debt:

[E]very “man, woman and child” now owes over $51,000. Obama’s unanimously-rejected budget would explodes that debt by $11 trillion …(more!) over the next decade. So much for his promises to thoroughly examine federal spending “line by line” to achieve a “net spending cut” while slicing the deficit in half by now. It’s almost as if he just says whatever he thinks will help get him elected, then does whatever he pleases once in office. This must stop. Mitt Romney’s new television ad, entitled “Dear Daughter,” makes the issue of inter-generational theft and reckless government spending very personal:

And, what have Obama’s policies done for women? Another ad from Team Romney/Ryan:

Obama’s policies are making it harder on women.

The poverty rate for women is the highest it has been in 17 years.

Over 5.5 million women are unemployed and their individual share of debt is over $50,000.

Fellow Americans, if you truly care about your children’s future, you must reject Barack Obama and Joe Biden. It’s okay to let them go. Don’t let them continue to steal the future from America’s children. You must vote for the two men who know how to get our economy going again, with rising salaries, and who will work with all their might to lower, not increase, our national debt.

Follow Jayde Wyatt on Twitter @YayforSummer

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Romney’s New Ad ‘Melanie’: She Believed Obama’s Promises. Got PRANKED.

1. manny says:

go go mitt all the way we need you very bad america needs you help us mitt / 2012 god bless you and yours.

2. Nancy Blevins says:

I will vote for Romney and Ryan as will my 4 children . It has been discussed that if Obama stays in that we will be or if not well on our way to become a Socialist Country – No Freedom . . Please Make Your Vote Count On November 6 .

3. Sukhveen Ajrawat says:

I am deeply disturbed by the fact that according to the polls President Obama has even has a chance in this election. It frightens that close to half the population cannot see what he has done to this country. I had to take my mom to see the movie Obama 2016 for her to understand Obama’s thought process. I pray for the children who have been indoctrinated by liberal teachers in school and college.

4. Anthony Mcdowall says:

Hi I am a Canadian who has been watching Obama from 2008. He should not have been president, but you all give him a chance and he has down nothing with it. Its time for Obama to go mitt 2012

If you still don’t know who to vote for, remove yourself from all the preconceived information you’ve heard. If you’re still undecided and confused as who to vote for, go with your gut feeling and what your heart really tells you to do. If you know something or someone really feels wrong, that’s your soul telling you, and warning you something’s not right. Trust and follow those instincts, don’t ignore them, they are there to protect you.

For me, I’ve never had such a strong undeniable feeling about Obama. My instincts tell be he’s dangerous and my “fight and flight” instincts tell me to do both. Are you listening to yours?

Gov. Romney feels so right and I feel at peace, with high hope for the future, knowing we have this choice.

6. Mike Castle says:

We live in times of filthy mouths and minds on the left. If we believe in God or the Constitution or even that the People have the God given right to pursue happiness we are attacked.
    My daughter is having such a difficult time she asked me to take my grandson. My wife an I are not young and it is not easy, however he is a treasure worth saving. We are long past raising children, but we give it our all.
    I have been taking and picking up Isaac from school everyday. I noticed about two months ago our flag was hanging by one tether. When the wind blows it does not fly proudly it looks like no one cares. The flag is torn and faded and the Texas flag flying below is the same, however tethered just fine. I have made a complaint to the principle, then the superintendent and never received a response. The assistant principle told me they were getting new flags and it has been almost two weeks. Old Glory is still flopping in the wind like our country under Obama. I asked them to take our flag down and feel they think I am just complaining for no reason. The truth is I am a combat veteran that served with the USMC in Vietnam. It is painful to know this school shows no respect for our flag or our children who see the flag fluttering in the wind. My point is our children, our flag and our country are under attack with few defenders. We need to restore our pride and dignity. We need to teach the truth to our children at home as we sure do not know what they teach them in school.
    When I was young we raise the flag every morning with our hands over our hearts and lowered our flag before leaving school. What has happened? We are losing our country and we need Mitt and Paul to bring pride, honor and leadership back to this country. Semper Fi, Mike Castle

7. Joan C. says:

I am praying for Mitt because of my children and grandchildren. As a senior I have more time to study the issues. I was frightened by Obama before the last election. There are too many questions even after four years. His life is a big secret.
    He also has NO experience in business. The more I learn the more frightened I become. We should demand to know WHAT HE PROMISED THE RUSSIANS, OFF CAMERA? Also the socialist style healthcare will certainly bankrupt us.
    Mitt will stay in the White House and actually WORK. What a novel idea. Go Romney/Ryan, you are our only hope.

8. Judith Friedlander says:

An African-American author takes on Obama – good to read!!!!