What we’re up against.

Unfortunately — because I work for a living — I couldn’t make it to any of the Romney-Ryan events this week in Ohio. Had I known they were paying folks $11/hour (and apparently giving out free phones?) to protest just outside the event, I might have worked it into my schedule.

There is a sad reality that comes with these videos: As politically incorrect as it was, Romney was exactly right when he said there are people that will never vote for him because they are too dependent on the government. That’s why that have to “keep Obama in president, you know?”

UPDATE – #ObamaPhone has now turned into a hilarious trending topic on Twitter:

About Nora Gutierrez:

A mother of four rowdy boys writing from the great state of Ohio (Sandusky area). Long-time Catholic conservative with a passion for politics. Informed voter. Ohio State grad and Romney fan since 2007.

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to MUST SEE VIDEOS: Paid Protesters at Romney Event Admit Obama Will Give Them a Free Phone if They Vote for Him

1. manfromthemountain says:

We have to vote obama out of there or we are going to lose our great country!!!

2. missourimom says:

Folks this may be bad, but we have bigger issues coming in the very, very near future. I hope Romney and the republican party realize just how serious this will be if it happens. My husband recently made a statement to me that took me by surprise. He said ” I wouldn’t be surprised if Obama declared Martial Law just to stay in office”. I didn’t think too much about it until Obama pushed for an executive order to be signed giving him power to declare martial law and to arrest any american he chooses without cause a week or 2 ago. Could he possibly be planning such a thing? I hope not but now I’m really concerned. What can be done to undo this order?

3. Mstroud says:

Wait… missourimom…. He pushed an executive to be signed giving him power to declare martial law? Where did I miss that?

4. Charles Green says:

As much as I dislike Obama programs, this is not actually one of them. This program has been around since Clinton and was also around the 8 years under Bush. Though in 2008 it was expanded to also cover basic cell phones for those without a land line. It only offers 250 min a month free and 250 txt’s. Not available on any smart phone so we are talking your basic cell brick. http://www.assurancewireless.com/Public/Welcome.aspx

5. Jayde Wyatt says:

I’m curious to know who paid for those phones? George Soros? JayZ and Beyonce? Sarah Jessica Parker? Harry Reid? Cronies from Solyndra with some of that lost taxpayer money?

Missouri Mom. Nothing will surprise me with Obama in power. I don’t know why legal action can’t be taken against him before he changes all the laws and the constitution. He’s a very dangerous man and needs to be stopped. I just hope people don’t sell their souls to the devil, just to get free stuff…Lord have mercy on their souls. I’ll take freedom over free stuff anyday. Free stuff is temporary. Freedom is forever.

Vote for Mitt if freedom is important to you!

Nothing can convince this crackhead racist pig. This’s so Sad! I’ve wet eye just listening this. Wow, i don’t this person gender, but she/he voting Obama b/c Obama is “giving” them stuf?, It is not b/c he creates a job it is not he improves the economy. I’ve 3 things to say to this lazy pig:-

1. Incompetent Obama is a LIER!
    2.Incompetent Obama mislead, Lie to us about Libya Diplomats killings.
    3. Incompetent Obama is destryoing the economy, Destroying the fabric of America.

I hope Gov Romney’s SuperPac will do Tv add on this. This is an evidence of Incompetent Obama’s failed presidency. Promoting a culture of handouts. What a liar Prez! The African Americans, the low income people are the hardest hit by this Prez, highest poverty, poor school performance, high crime, obesity, high unemployment and yet he has NO interest fixing it except bribing them for votes. His excuse for poor school performance respond was b/c these people are hungry, no food. And again these same groups are fighting obesity. What a disgrace Prez!

Vote Romney/Ryan=Saving the soul of America!!

9. Frank LdR says:

After watching this,I’m almost convinced, there’s a racist agenda within the Democrat Party.Crumbs to the slums and
    we secure the plum.

10. Joan C. says:

As a senior I get phone calls daily offering me freebies from the government. There are commercials daily on TV for the same. They say just call this number to get assistance. If you have any problems they will get you an attorney. They are trying to buy seniors votes in Florida. We get at least three calls a day.

11. Lou Pontious says:

If Obummer is elected it will be do to the entitlement society. Soon the 47% will be the 25% supporting the 75%. America will collapse before this happens. By the way Campbells is closing 2 factories.

12. Pingback: News Media Campaigning for Obama | Union County Republican Central Committee

13. Rick Ouellette says:

Slick Willie was indeed smart and crafty but he was not an imposter like we have now. Obama is shadier than an elm tree . What honest man would pay over a million dollars to hide school records from the public. Surely it is not his grades he is worried about. It has to be something serious enough to put his presidency in jeopardy.
    . No sane person will spend that kind of money to hide grades. Do those records show his real birthplace ? Do they show that he is a muslim ? Did he get free money from our government using different aliases ? Did the government of Indonesia pay for his education and do the records list him as a foreign exchange student ? Did he miss too many classes because he was stoned on pot and thus failed ? Was he given a degree by Harvard because they did not want to incur the wrath of the likes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farakan even if did not earn one ? Why is it that democrats in power, who claim to be patriots, do not want to find out all they can about this man ? He has never been properly vetted and for all we know we could have a Saudi plant in the White House. He could even be an illegal alien, who knows ? The muslim fanatics have always said that they would destroy America from within . The president has also said that he would like America to be more equal to other countries instead of being a dominant force. So, if he can succeed in weakening this country both economically and militarily a giant like China could come in and take over. Also, if enough muslims are allowed in our country they will soon be a serious voting block who could elect a president of their choosing and impose sharia law. The American people are sound asleep when it comes to Obama. This guy is a snake in the grass and will bite you when you least expect it. We need a real man in the White House and that man is Mitt Romney.

14. DB says:

What you stupid right wing morons don’t get is that a large percent of the indigent are mentally ill. They are unemployable!!! And they live on VERY little. It is not a life that you or I would want. Apparently there is a benefit that handicapped, mentally ill people (like this lady- OBVIOUSLY) do not have to pay for, or get low cost phone service. Is that unfair to you or is it humane to them?