Obama Cult Alert: “I Pledge Allegiance To Obama”; Just SICKENING

Shockingly, disturbingly, embarrassingly, unpatriotic filth is what Barack Obama is encouraging from his faithful.

EDIT: Now “Trending” on Twitter. #ObamaCultRequirements (put yours in the comments below or on Facebook comments)

Obama’s campaign has started a “For All” slogan where he is calling for his supporters to show solidarity with him and his collectivist ideals by inscribing messages on their hands and placing them over their hearts. Hollywood Actress Jessica Alba instantly “got it.” She states:

“Growing up, my classmates and I started every day with a ritual: We’d stand up, put our right hand over our hearts, and say the Pledge of Allegiance. To me, that gesture was a promise. A promise to be involved and engaged in this country’s future. A promise to work for liberty and justice —and for affordable education, health care, and equality —for all. That’s why all across the country, people like you and I are proudly writing down our reasons for getting involved, and then taking the pledge —to vote. Make sure you’re ready to vote this fall. Putting your hand over your heart is making a promise. Casting your ballot is keeping it

Are. You. Serious?disturbingly, embarrassingly, unpatriotic filth

Check out his faithful (and famous) minions pledging their allegiance to him!

And it gets better cultists!!! For just $35, you can order an Obama Pledge Flag from the official Obama campaign online store. (UPDATE: THIS LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN)

I’m sorry, but when I first saw this “Obama Pledge Flag” yesterday I was INFURIATED. I view it as national sacrilege. Millions have fought and died for that flag and all it represents. Not only that,it is illegal to use our flag for advertising purposes.

Unfortunately, it’s not the first time Obama’s image has desecrated Old Glory. Remember this one?

The above picture was actually flown over the Democratic Party Headquarters in Florida, and they didn’t take it down until a Veteran’s group took issue with the blasphemous “flag”

Now it makes perfect sense why Obama doesn’t always salute our flag …

He figures everyone is pledging their allegiance to Him!!!

And remember how Obama wasn’t keen on wearing “That Pin” (the American Flag) while running in the Democratic primaries in 2007? It’s all staring to become clear to more and more people.

This is both revealing and disturbing. True patriots support and honor our nation and it’s sacred symbol – our flag. They don’t worship the President. Mitt Romney and his supporters understand this. Obama, His campaign, and His supporters obviously DON’T! This man is not fit to lead our great nation. As Clint Eastwood said we “gotta let him go!”

About :

Jeff has been blogging for Romney since living in Iowa in 2006, when, as a physician, he was drawn to study Romney’s MA healthcare reform plan. A native of California, Jeff now claims to be a proud southern transplant (he currently lives and practices as a vitreoretinal surgeon in Birmingham with his wife and six kids) having lived in Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana for nearly all of the last 15 years. His recent hobby is doing triathlons, having completed his first (and only) Ironman Triathlon this past May.

Facebook Twitter YouTube

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Obama Cult Alert: “I Pledge Allegiance To Obama”; Just SICKENING

1. marie says:

I begin to suspect some huge black magic to Baphomet…. and I am half joking

2. marie says:

It is physically unbearable to see this Flag
    43 Presidents became most humble near the flag and this “man” is able to press a button and declare war ?
    he should be impeached. This election is rigged. He is the Fraud.

3. Victor Lundquist says:

Gag reflex is kicking. And I am serious.

GREAT post Jeff. Thank you!

4. Tracey says:

very disturbing. How many more hints do we need before we realize who this guy really is.

5. Tracey says:

Would someone please tell those Hollywood Hotties that women’s rights are not at risk.

6. Maggie says:

And absolutely scary to say the least.

7. Claire Henry says:

He doesn’t deserve the title of President. How unamerican to change the look of our precious flag that so many soldiers died defending.

8. Jeff Fuller says:

Also, wasn’t he the one who said he didn’t need to wear an American Flag pin? I think I might amend my post to add that. Uugh.

Ooops, America is on SALE by Incompetent Obama. Jessica Alba’s “equal pay” joke is a big ha ha.

Obama is out of touch, a left wing party leader celebrity Prez who doesn’t represent the average american people, his economic plan for the 24+ mil unemployment struggling people is “Let them eat cake”.

Obama is OUt OF TOUCH, Obama does NOT understand the economy!

btw, i know two guys who are die hard Obama supporters who works for the campaign day and night, travel to swing states for get out of the vote efforts. Their biggest frustration so far is that Obama supporters are not interested, not comitted to the stupid pledge post cards. When they go door to door they hear a different story.

Hope, nov 6 most of them stay home :-) I thoughtthis type of pledging is a commie thing. I guess, Castro or Chavez are running Obama’s campaign. I won’t be surprised if i see hammer and sickle on his made up flag soon.

Obama=Carter

11. LD says:

This is sickening and frightening! Why are some people STILL drinking the kool-aid! Come on Americans, you are smarter than that!

The man has no shame, character, dignity, or scruples. A disgrace to America and to the office of president. He is not my president. My president is loyal to his country, people, and flag.

13. rita says:

Please for Gods sake, lets remove obama out now before it gets really late

14. ccr says:

How are people so foolish? So blind?

There are toooooooo many of them!! We have to do all we can to wake others up to this fraud.

15. Ginger Stevens says:

If this man is reelected what our founding Fathers had put forth will no longer be effective in this country! The death of all our soldiers thew out our history will be invalidated as to what they fought and died for!

16. Jeanie Wrght says:

Well, I know whose movies won’t getting my attendance! I can’t believe they want to encourage people to be on the dole!!

17. Yul says:

I still don’t get it! Even all of my co-workers are Obama fanatics. How can people be so blind. I am not that religious nor superstitious but I am now leaning to believe that
    Obama must be supported by an unseen power. The downfall of America is the devils desire, since America is supposed to be the land of promise.

18. John says:

The American people were slept with Obama laughing speaking every day and it is time Obama will swallow this great country just only 1 term proposition when our nation had build it for 232 years. Obama had turned this country down to the ground at 23 million unemployment, 47 million on food stamp, 16 trillion debt, most high living cost in the America history but the poll still favor the fail policy and hate the success Mitt, oh god not help the US now any more or the time America fall is coming.

19. Phyllis says:

In 2008 ALL my neighbors on this block had obama banners/posters, yard signs, etc……(mixed neighborhood) execpt ME . SO far this year, not a damn one and I am so happy. Maybe they learned their lesson well and don’t think obama is such a hot sh!t afterall and realize that he is out to destroy OUR AMERICA

20. Ken Davy says:

I bet they aren’t saying the pledge the way I learned it when I was a kid. How do you say, “one nation, under God” and vote for a government that uses your tax dollars to pay for abortions? How do you say, “indivisible” and vote for a party that is so into playing the race card and playing up all the other divisions in our society like religion and sexual orientation? How do you pledge your allegiance to a republic which is defined as 1. a state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them, according to Dictionary.com, when you are ready to vote for a party that claims more and more functions to be the purview of the government alone? I’m also not a fan of the tactic of excerpting the last two words of the pledge to get over on all the poor public school kids who were never really taught the pledge. As Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. pointed out, “A text, out of context, is a pretext.” I think your pretext here is very clear.

21. Clocker1 says:

The first thing I thought was that he is taking out the states to replace them as one country under his rule. He thinks he is subtle but he only has 1/2 of the country fooled. Mostly the young, the elderly and those who support his ideas. I read these comments and the fear people have of one man. One powerful man, but still one man. Like Hitler. I have read that his philosophy is that the country will have to be torn down first. It will have to have some kind of epic disaster so that he can ‘save’ it and implant himself as ruler. I hope that someone will stop that before it happens.

The only thing the Hollywood crowd does well is pretend. That’s what acting is, pretending to be someone you’re not and get paid for it. And they like to follow the “IN” crowd. What one tells them to do, they all do it because they can’t think for themselves. Popularity to them, is more important than patriotism. They still think of themselves as the Homecoming kings and queens. When the true contributors to society and mankind turned out to be the nerds and outcasts. Too bad their activism may destroy this country for their kids and ours. Hey Hollywood, time to grow up, it’s not high school anymore. Your country needs you, who’s brave enough to step up to the plate?

23. Susan Powell says:

This sort of thing happenned in Nazi Germany and six million Jewish lives were lost. We will never forget! I say never again!

24. bill says:

Hey every body check out the freedom group, it is owned by a company called cerberus capital management. George Soros which ownes PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE. He is trying as bad as OBAMA to trash our country.