No change from the inside?

Before a Hispanic audience at the Univision presidential forum in Florida, our president — the one who campaigned on “hope” and “change” — admitted to his inability to bring change to Washington, citing his belief that it is impossible to “change Washington from the inside.” And in saying so, he effectively made the case for a Romney presidency.

Team Romney was quick to respond to the comment as the video below shows. The question now is, will the media report on this obvious gaffe? We’ll wait and see.

-THE GAFFE-

-ROMNEY’S RESPONSE-

-MORE FROM MITT-

About Nora Gutierrez:

A mother of four rowdy boys writing from the great state of Ohio (Sandusky area). Long-time Catholic conservative with a passion for politics. Informed voter. Ohio State grad and Romney fan since 2007.

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to GAFFE OF ALL GAFFES: Obama Says “You Can’t Change Washington From the Inside,” Makes Case For Romney

Obama hasn’t been able to change the tone in Washington? Along with Obama came divisive rhetoric, partisan politics, cronyism, and the blame game. He wants to fundamentally transform our country to a government centered society that wants to control our free economy until it’s no longer free. Obama calls the Republican Party the party of no, but it is he who can’t reach across the aisle.

Donate what you can to Romney/Ryan!…..Freedom Must Win!

It’s time to post this again.

Do you ever feel this way and say …”Sometimes I feel so helpless and want to do more. What can I do to support Mitt Romney and help get him elected?”

Here’s 11 simple ways to make a difference…

1.Comment on ANY and ALL posts that are for or against Mitt. Search out sites to comment on and don’t be afraid to speak up! Now’s not the time to be shy.

2.Donate what you can to Mitts campaign…$3. $5. $10. Go without that cup of coffee or soda and send that in. Every little bit helps to get ads out.

3.Wear a “ Mitt” shirt, hat, bag, anything with name recognition when you go out. (Many have come up to me and said “I’m so glad you’re for Mitt too, and I live in Ca.”).

4.Display a permanent or temporary “Mitt” decal, sign, or bumper sticker. Display it especially while you drive around.

5.Convert at least one Democrat or undecided to Mitts side. Talk to a neighbor, co-worker, someone online, family member, student etc.

6.Have a neighborhood, church, family, or friend picnic, and find out what others are doing to advance the cause. Strength in numbers, so you don’t feel alone.

7.Contact you local Republican Party headquarters and see what can be done. Make calls from home, send out flyers, man a shift in call center, pass out yard signs etc.

8.Listen to the speeches of Mitt and Paul, so you know the talking points when talking to others.

9.Write into media, organizations, blogs that misrepresent, edit quotes, and lie about Mitts message. They need to know they can’t get away with it.

10.Pass along ALL e-mails you get with positive messages about Mitt, ESPECIALLY to the Democrats and undecided in your address book. Always add, to pass the message along to everyone in their address book as well.

11.PRAY, yes a powerful tool to calm, connect and comfort us to carry-on with hope, determation, and resolve. (This is the most important one).

Please add any more ways to help Mitt. This election is truly a matter of getting out of our easy chair and replacing the “empty chair” with a leader that values this country.

I love Gov Romney’s quick response.
    Blacks and Hispanics are fu… up from incompetent Obama presidency and Dems party. These groups won’t have a long term economic power by bribing them. The Dems are to blame for these groups no jobs, poor school performance, high crime, poverity, single household family….. It is time to suspend Dems bond in this election!

Gov Romney=Job creator=Economic Freedom!!!

4. L. Greenberg says:

On David Lettermans show Obama was asked if he knew what the debt was when he took office? His answer was he didn’t know. Compare it with the debt now. It should be an ad on TV.

5. Cosmos says:

I was thrilled with the message of ‘Hope and change’ fours years ago just as many other Africans in African were but i don’t feel the same now. Obama’s tenure in office has worsen not only the American economy but the world at large. He has failed and its time he accept his failure and let Governor Romney into the white house. I call upon all American registered voters to Please vote for Governor Romney! He many not be your favorite guy, nor appear to be out of touch with the middle class but HE KNOWS HOW TO CREATE THOSE JOBS THAT HAVE BEEN LOST THROUGH THE INCOMPETENCE OF BARRACK OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION!!! A STRONG AMERICA MEANS A STRONGER WORLD!!!!!

6. Paul Ironmonger says:

Suggest to Dem friends that they watch the movie ” 2016″…..it should open a lot of eyes, to exactly what Obama is up to.
    I have even offered to reimburse the cost of the theater tickets if they didn’t find the movie “eye opening”…. So far I haven’t had to payout!
    The country is like a business, and we need a business success story manning the helm.
    Good luck -Mitt / Paul

7. Pingback: How Do You Say Failure in Spanish? | Drawnlines Politics

8. Joan C. says:

I have completed all eleven of your suggestions, before reading your list. I knew what Obama was before the last election. I researched him. I was frightened but nobody wanted to listen. I have also researched Mitt, starting four years ago. I am a huge fan. I agree with Beck. He is the George Washington of our day. If we can only get him elected.
    I have also read books on most all of our presidents. I predict that Mitt Romney will top the list in our history books. The lies about him are unbelievable. The problem is that so many of the American people are so uninformed. Why would Obama keep so many secrets, unless the has reason to do so. I pray that everyone wakes up before it is too late. Four more years of Obama will be too late. Help get others informed!! This election is as important as the American Revolution. I truly believe that. Take back America! Mitt will do the same thing that George Washington did for us!

9. Pingback: Mitt Romney Central | Opinion: No, Mr. President, You Can’t Change Washington | Mitt Romney Central