See Mitt Live in Del Mar! AND: Your Top 3 Reasons to Elect Mitt!

READ ON, BUT BE SURE TO POST BELOW YOUR TOP 3 REASONS WHY WE NEED TO ELECT MITT (Facebook comment if you can to get this to spread virally)! Duplicate reasons okay!

SPREAD THE WORD: Mitt will be holding a fundraiser next Saturday, September 22 in Del Mar, California and he needs you there! Details at the end of this post. If you live in or around San Diego (Orange County to the border), given campaign scheduling this may be your last chance to see the man in person. Come and hear him speak at least once this cycle. There’s a required contribution since this is a fundraiser after all, but it’s always a great experience as the soundbites never do him justice. Those who enter wavering leave firmly comMitted! The following photo is from the last event in San Diego, back in July where both Mitt and Ann were able to come.

If you can’t come, contact friends and relatives in Southern California and get them to come! Make sure to re-tweet this article and post it to your Facebook page so the word gets out! While Governor Romney currently has a money advantage in funds on hand, President Obama has already spent a lot of money on his ground game that the governor needs to catch up with, and time is short–we have less than 60 days to the election!!! You may also have seen that President Obama raised slightly more money last month than Governor Romney (by about 2%, not much, but the wrong result). This is a moment when you can have a big impact in this election: come and hear Mitt yourself.

If you’d like to come, please send an email to me at mittindelmar@gmail.com. If you can’t come but would like to donate, go to the official website at www.mittromney.com.

Who knows who else may be there? At July’s event I had the chance to introduce my son Nicolas to Darrel Issa, Congressman of the 49th District in California, who also happens to be Chair of the Oversight Committee currently investigating the Obama administration’s involvement in the “Fast and Furious” debacle.

Whether you can come or not, post your “Top 3 Reasons to Elect Governor Romney” as a Facebook comment to this post and let’s see how viral we can get this! Duplicate reasons are perfectly okay!

Details:

Private meetings begin at 12:30. VIP Reception at 1:00 and luncheon at 1:30.

Email me at mittindelmar@gmail.com to find out how to sign up.

Dress is business casual. The event locale is in inland Del Mar, about 5 minutes East of the 5 freeway. If you plan on coming I will put you in touch with the campaign fundraiser to get you the exact address and to provide you the required disclosures. For example, the fundraiser is for “Romney Victory,” a joint effort of Romney For President, Inc., the Republican National Committee, the Republican Senatorial Committee, the National Republican Senatorial Committee, the National Republican Congressional Committee and the committees of certain states; contributions are not tax deductible. More disclosures to come if you want to investigate attending.

MY TOP THREE REASONS WE’D BETTER ELECT MITT (maybe not in order):

1. Repeal Obamacare. Our government was never intended by the founders to be that big.

2. Have someone with Mitt’s character appointing the next three justices to the Supreme Court.

3. It’s the economy!

BONUS:

4. He was successful in working across the aisle in Massachusetts, something we’ll need to do and that President Obama has failed at miserably during his tenure.

And I haven’t even mentioned foreign policy, the deficit, the fiscal cliff, or replacing Joe Biden with Paul Ryan as VP! There’s lots more great reasons! Please add yours and let’s get this list LONG! As I said above, duplicates are perfectly fine. Let’s see why people love Mitt!!!

PLEASE “LIKE” AND “RECOMMEND” on Facebook and re-tweet to get this message out as far as possible!

About Paul Johnson:

Paul Johnson is an attorney for venture capitalists and their portfolio companies by day, husband and father of three teenage boys by night. He’s an avid supporter of Mitt Romney for president and, as a graduate of Brigham Young University, a BYU football and basketball fan. Paul also enjoys competing in triathlons. Because he’s in the “Clydesdale” (over 200 lb.) class, he has even had podium finishes from time to time. Paul also has the distinction of being a big enough U2 fan to be willing to travel to Dublin to see them in their native environment.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to See Mitt Live in Del Mar! AND: Your Top 3 Reasons to Elect Mitt!

1. marie says:

that is weird. 2 hours and 17 minutes ago I commented my usual guerrilla style. Now I read this.
    ok I paste there is something about Romney I would define as the blend of the dutch pragmatism, the Belgian generous social system, the Swiss hard working tenacious meticulous caution,
    the Scottish wisdom, the American organizing gift, the shrewd irish secrecy tradition and the English gentleman’s ways;
    this is why so many hate him
    and so many more will love him

ps : I am not US REsident or US residing abroad. I am E.T.

2. Marjorie Doby says:

I will vote for Mitt because
    1. I know he is a man of God and is a humble servant that wishes the best for his family and all us citizens.
    2.He is a hard dedicated worker that won’t quit on us and he has the knowledge to turn this economy around.
    3.He’s honest, stellar, and a darn good strategist
    I’m okay with whatever changes he says , because of those qualities he has and that the mess that needs cleaning up will be painful , but necessary to get back our constitution and freedoms and build the country back up.

Repeal Obamacare…Obama’s one size fits all Federal Health Care Plan is an assault on seniors and it is a transitional step to a single payer system.

Cut the Deficit….Romney knows that you need to cut spending in order to cut the deficit. Obama believes in raising taxes on the rich in order to cut the deficit….a bad idea and it doesn’t work.

Free Market Economic Policies….Romney believes in a smaller smarter government and economic policies that support the growth of the free market which will enable our country to prosper. Obama supports government directed policies with too many regulations on businesses.

Bonus….Mitt Romney is a man of Integrity, pragmatism and discipline.

Romney/Ryan….2012!!

4. Shirley A. Gray says:

1. Mitt Romney will nominate conservative judicial candidates, for the Supreme Court.

2. Mitt Romney will repeal and replace Obamacare, and fix the Economy.

3. Mitt Romney will follow the Constitution, and work, with Congress to enact legislation.

Thanks, for your article! Shirley

It is hard to squeeze it in 3. o.k, here we go!
    I will vote Gov Romney because:-

1.Repeal Obamacare (keep a few good ones), ensure safety net for our seniors, creat jobs, appoint Conservative judges.

2. The out of control Fed spending will be in check.

3. Strong Military, Strong Defense, cares for Vets,

Bonus: Gov Romney is a man of faith, admire/respect his family values, he doesn’t hesitate, he’s not afraid to say GOD in public unlike Hussien, Barack Obama. I’m sick of hearing “happy holidays” messages from Prez Obama.

Gov Romney=Beleive in America=Authentic Leader!

6. Marsha says:

1. I trust Mitt to keep America safe
    2. I believe he is a man of integrity and character and faith
    3. He believes in American Exceptionalism and loves America

I could go on…

…a few among many, but the most important…

1. I TRUST in his abilities, which are amazing.
    2. I agree with his policies and platform.
    3. My gut feelings, intuition, soul searches, conscious, common sense, deep thinking, endless study, sleepless nights, deep concern, answers to prayer, all point me to Mitt Romney and only Mitt. I’ve never felt before this urgency and conviction for this man, so perfect for the mission. I know you feel it too. Let’s make it happen.

8. Diane Spence-Showen says:

I don’t want to be afraid anymore… Afraid our Country will be destroyed by a man we call President of the United States, I’m afraid of the Anti- Americans (Muslim Terrorists) that our President seems have strong feelings for, and puts them first before us (The United States). I’m afraid for Israel, our President does not seem to care, that they are in danger of another Holocaust, and that we (The United States) may be on that list as well. I pray to God, that Mitt Romney, and Paul Ryan are elected, to save us from Economic, and Social Disaster. It would be a dream come true for me to see Mitt Romney in Del Mar, Ca.

9. Christie says:

1. Mitt Romney represents my moral beliefs, integrity and values.
    2. Mitt Romney has the fiscal discipline we NEED and will put America back to work, remove the harmful restrictions on business to bring companies back to the USA stimulating the growth we want.
    3. Mitt Romney is a competent and successful businessman who does not boast his successes, just gets the job done in the best way possible.

10. Beth says:

It’s REALLY hard to narrow it down to just three, because honestly it is EVERYTHING that he believes in that I also believe in for our country. However, since you said three, here they are….
    1) I TRUST him! I REALLY believe what he says and that he is not full of empty promises. The fact that he wrote down and reported to the people about his progress on his campaign promises as governor proves that he takes his word seriously… which I can’t say of very many other politicians out there (especially not are current president).

2) He has the experience, knowledge, and wisdom to know how to improve our economy and get America working again. He knows first hand what a business needs to be successful and what will encourage companies to take the chance of hiring new employees. Making companies successful WAS his business and he did it very well! Compare that to our current president who’s only experience in the “real” world of business was as a “community organizer.” Obama doesn’t have a clue!

3) He knows and respects the constitution of the land and will uphold it! I believe he will not try to circumvent the political processes defined in our constitution through “executive order” or in any other way. He is a man of God who believes the constitution was inspired by God…and he will NOT try to “over-ride” it to get his way!

I really could go on and on and on. Mitt is the best hope we have for turning around the current tide of socialism and moral decay in this land. We need to go back to the principals that our forefathers founded this country on…and the main ones involved our GOD GIVEN freedoms and rights. Mitt knows this and we NEED his to win!

11. Steve Craven says:

1) He’s a man of honesty and integrity;
    2) He can and will address and fix the economy;
    3) He will act and govern within the limits and prerogatives established by the Constitution, rather than trying to circumvent and destroy the basis of law in this land.

12. Jayde Wyatt says:

1. Leadership – influenced by upbringing, taking his schooling very seriously, quiet service and generosity to others, family life, private-sector experiences, Olympics, political achievements.
    2. JOBS/ECONOMY
    3. Federal debt, deficit spending, incl entitlement reform
    BONUS: Securing our borders/strengthening military

13. brandon says:

1) A man of faith, even if it is not my faith, he believes in God. 2) He is a man of integrity and does not blame others for his mistakes. 3) He respects the American people and the Constitution and does not want to see it fail.

14. brandon says:

Romney and Ryan please come out swinging in the debates. Dont be McCain!! I have been hearing that you all need to get specific with your plans for America. The media is not going to help you on this, and the polls are always going to lean BHO. No more bumper sticker slogans, conservatism will win everytime. With all that is going on around the world we need a “Commander in Chief not a politician in chief”. R/R needs to win this for the sake of the Nation.

15. Jeff Fuller says:

My Top Three Reasons We Need To Get Romney Elected.

1) Competence
    2) Executive Experience
    3) Repeal ObamaCare!

16. Noelle says:

My top 3 reasons
    1. Jobs, jobs, jobs. (That’s just one reason)
    2. We need a REAL leader in the White House. No more “leading from behind.” That’s just a lame-brained term for a following.
    3. Repeal and replace Obamacare.

I could go on and on, but you just asked for the top 3.

17. John Millard says:

1. He has solid Character! His entire life is representative of the good man he is. He is willing to server and has the ability to do to honorably and willingly.
    2. He is Qualified! Intelligent, a true leader, an effective executive. He has the midas tough and won’t put up with failure.
    3. He will protect and defend the consistution even if neither other branch of government will. We need that now as our way of life and our beliefs are being sold for the weak benefits of someone to take care of us.

18. Joan C. says:

THE DEBT AND OBAMA CARE. THAT IS ENOUGH.