Democrats & Independents Against Obama — Hour Long Film

We are going to win! Please help Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan by spreading the word!

“The most powerful documentary I have ever seen in my life” ~ Sean Hannity

NOTE: If you are a Democrat or Independent who voted for President Obama in 2008, please leave us a comment, even if you plan to vote for him again in November. Before doing so, please watch these three video clips of other Democrats and Independents as they express their opinions. We would appreciate your sharing your thoughts by leaving a comment (please tell us your party affiliation).

“I’m interested in what he’s done”
“I don’t know if we can recover from this”
“We’re ready for a change”
“Promise…Promise…Promise”
“It made me angry”

Movie trailer to “The Hope and The Change” — Premiere is next Tuesday with full release in theaters in September:

“He let me down”
“Four more years of Barack Obama would be four more years of gridlock. It would be a tragedy if that happens.”
“He’s done a lousy job”
“Smoke and mirrors”
“Government handouts”
“I have no optimism”

Democrats and Independents speak out against President Obama:

“I fear for my children”
“People are angry”
“It’s more disgust at this point”
“False hope”
“To me, it looks very dismal”
“I cannot vote for President Obama again”

If you are a Democrat or Independent, please leave a message on this topic; tell us what is on your mind and THANK YOU! Help us get the word out about this important film.

If you would like to read the comments of other new media writers, please click the following four links: Official Movie Site / HOT AIR / BREITBART / THE DAILY BEAST

American Values: “In God We Trust” — “Liberty” — “E Pluribus Unum”

Twitter Follow: @VicLundquist – Dedicated to all members of The United States military and their families

About Victor Lundquist:

Victor is a businessman working in the healthcare industry. He and his wife of 33 years have five children and four grandchildren. Vic has been blogging for Mitt Romney since 2007.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Democrats & Independents Against Obama — Hour Long Film

1. Paulee says:

Thank you, Vic…great posting….sharing R&R 2012

2. AfricansforRomney says:

Wow, I can’t wait to see this. These people are us. I feel them. I didn’t vote the incompetent, no regret here, but i can still feel sometime my bad hangover from ’08. We were DUPED! that really upset me.
    This Prez still has a nerve continue talking more false promise, blaming, accusing, excericing his lawless power. Open border, free school, free healthcare, free this, free that. Com’n this MUST be stopped.

He’s still recycling his bs hope & the gaddamn change in forward. Honestly, i feel like i’m insulted by this Prez. May be i should contact one lib lawyer and sue this Prez for emotional damage :-)

One LOve for Gov Romney! Gov Romney deserves love, support and OUR vote!

We MUST reject Obama!

3. Erika says:

Mr. Lundquist.
    hardcore dems that give no meaningful facts and reason are not worth debating with. As this movie claims, we need to concentrate on the independents and moderate democrats that are reasonable to debate with.

4. Chrissy says:

I am a Republican that voted for Obama in 2008.

I was SO tired of WAR and McCain would not stop talking about it.

I pretty much was freaked out when Eric Holder sued Arizona and have gotten more and more alarmed since.

I work with a number of Democrats who are not voting for Obama in 2012 and of course I am not.

5. Don Schie says:

I am an independent and i made a terrible mistake in 2008 I voted for obama. A short time after the election .he made a statement he will bring the uninted states to its knees. and he has!!!!

6. joan chinelli says:

Does anyone remember that the Democrats controlled the
    House and Senate the last two years under Bush? OBama always blames them for everything. They were in control for four years! Barnie Frank controlled Fannie & Freddie which in part caused our decline. The Republicans controlled both under Clinton. Guess what? Times were better. So who is really at fault?

7. joan chinelli says:

Romney is so far over OBama’s head that it is not worthy of debate.

8. donna osterkamp says:

Victor , at last our president is being vetted …..each documentary will bring additional facts to light . Truth never needs to be feared. I am so proud of those who are not afraid to admit that they voted for hope and change ……… Their admissions are what might make the difference in the next four years . I noticed that even some of the usual liberal media is starting to say positive things about Mitt and Ryan … what’s with that ? Maybe they don’t want to be left in the dust and maybe they can see the handwriting on the wall ?
    Vic , keep the news coming …it is really making a difference . I try to contact as many people as I can and invite them to subscribe to MRC . It’s working !!!!

Joan Chinelli…..Good point Joan!….The Democrats never mention that they took control of the house and senate in the last two years of the Bush Admininstration and the Republicans don’t point it out nearly enough. Barnie Frank and his allies pushed through risky loans so low income individuals could acquire housing. This is what caused the housing crisis and brought down the economy. The Bush tax cuts created economic growth in the first half of his admininstration, but it is also often over looked.

Vic….Good show!….I am sure we will never convert Thomas Kim, but your responses will be there for other viewers to read. Other viewers who are on the fence. Thanks for the article.

10. nomobama says:

I’m a Democrat who did not vote for Obama. How could anyone have voted for that enigma? His history is either non-existent or falsified. He had no real life experience as a leader, just an agitator. He plays the part of being above the fray, but he is as dirty as a politician can get. Hillary was my choice, and when he trashed her and her husband, and claimed them racists, it was obvious that we had a real race baiter on our hands. Obama is what one gets when one votes for hyped up hope not based on anything in reality.