Character – Integrity – Trust. Words matter, and these words in particular as we prepare to choose the next President of the United States. Character, integrity and trust are measures and standards that we must consider when entrusting the leadership of our nation to the next POTUS. Our nation is in turmoil! We are over-burdened with debt and spending; we suffer from failed leadership; the basic fabric of our society under attack – family, life and liberty. We suffer fissures and fractures in our society as never before in our respective lifetimes. Judicial appointments to the Supreme Court over the next four years will define, not just the nature of the Supreme Court, but all US District Courts as well. With Europe in severe financial distress, the Middle East in turmoil and contrary nations asserting their totalitarian regimes for world domination – the world is in commotion and tumult. As a nation, we sit atop a precipice where strong and principled leadership will make all the difference. If ever there was a time choose a leader with character, integrity and trust – it is NOW! If ever there was a time to choose a principled leader with capacity and experience – it is NOW! If ever there was a time to choose a man of principle; a man who understands and abides the founding principles of our nation; a man who is aligned with the interests of our American values – it is NOW! This is not a time for passivity and sitting on the sidelines – this is a time for active ADVOCACY; a time to stand for what we believe in and speak out – becoming voices of reason in a dark and boisterous world!
Character, It Matters (Part I) was a comparative of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. It is clear to me, in spite of my bias, that on the character measure, Mitt Romney stands well above Obama in this regard; in the company he keeps, in his core values and principles, in the manner in which he has lived and continues to live his life, and in his commitment to America. Character, It Matters Part II is less of a comparative and is intended to dissect in greater detail the true character of Barack Obama. Absent knowing Obama personally, we can only look to his actions, associations, and seek to measure his intent. It has been said, you can measure the true character of a man when his back is against the wall and when things are down; his actions will reflect who and what he is. As a nation, we have been tolerant and treated this man with kid gloves – NO MORE! Simply put, Barack Obama has been corrupted by power and greed, in fact, Barack Obama has proven his weakness of character by his actions of late, with truth revealed – no more hiding in the shadows of subtlety.
Let’s consider the revealing facts of Obama’s character:
Firstly, it was revealed much to the chagrin of Obama’s campaign that it’s primary strategy is to destroy, or ‘kill’ Mitt Romney. Ann Romney addresses it below.
Secondly, at Obama’s direction, he and his campaign have fabricated and spread lies about Mitt Romney, not distortions, but flat out lies in an effort to elevate their standing in this election. Further, they have covered up their own indiscretions. Pride is a terrible thing and is most often manifest when one undertakes to diminish another for personal gain and elevation. However, when intentionally deceptive and driven by lies to cover one’s own sins, or achieve an agenda, it is no longer pride but an evil construct of power and greed for self, above principle and others.
Breitbart provides a good summary HERE and below. Who do you think directs David Axelrod’s agenda?
Obama and Mainstream Media Lies (they are inseparable):
1) Bain Capital and Mitt Romney’s outsourcing agenda (independently proven to be false)
2) Bain Capital and Mitt Romney’s role therein, regarding greed and ‘vulture capitalism’ that cost American jobs (independently proven to be false)
3) Mitt Romney’s failure to create jobs and his competence and capacity in the economy (independently proven to be false). Parenthetically, Mitt Romney, through this efforts, has created billions of dollars of wealth for many American’s, including the jobs represented, and more.
4) Mitt Romney’s hidden wealth, ie, ill-gotten and hidden gains (independently proven to be false)
5) Mitt Romney’s bullying (independently proven to be false)
And yet, the Obama campaign continues their distortions, lies and attempted destruction in spite of truth to the contrary…
Obama’s Realities Untold in the Media:
…Obama purchased his million-dollar home with the help of a man who’s now a convicted felon. Talk about “murky” finances.
…Obama lied about his relationship with a domestic terrorist.
…Obama told three dozen falsehoods in his autobiography.
…Obama lied about his socialist New Party membership.
…Obama is lying about Romney’s record as an outsourcer.
…Obama refused to disclose who all of his donors were in 2008.
…hundreds of innocent Mexicans were gunned down by Fast and Furious guns.
…manufacturing is contracting.
…the GDP plunged to 1.9%.
…wages just fell for only the fifth time in 33 years.
…that the Administration hides its White House guest list in plain sight.
And, there’s more -
– Imperious edicts on immigration, contrary to Constitutional checks and balances, and Constitutional law.
– Czar appointments to obviate Congressional authority and responsibility.
– Security leaks of serious and threatening magnitude to burnish one’s foreign policy bona fides.
– Taking personal credit for the willing sacrifice and service of others for our nation, and then outing them to the enemy (SEAL Team 6)
– Associations with individuals whose lives have been revealed to be contrary to the interests of our nation.
– Distorting truth about his being overspent by Romney’s campaign to prospective donors and pleading campaign disadvantage and poverty. Check out Jim Geraghty here.
As each of these points are considered, I repeat: Character – Integrity – Trust. Words matter, and these words in particular as we prepare to choose the next President of the United States. Character, integrity and trust are measures and standards that we must consider when entrusting the leadership of our nation to the next POTUS.
By any measure, Barack Obama does not meet the standard.