SHOCKER: Romney Leads Obama in Latest Wisconsin Poll

This used to be solid blue, safe territory for the Dems — but, let’s be honest, with a guy like Mitt on the Republican ticket… Nowhere is safe for Obama!

See the details of the poll at RasmussenReports.com

About Luke Gunderson:

Real Estate Enthusiast, Unapologetic Mitt Romney Fan, Sandwich Guru, DMB Lover, Hulu Junkie, Smart Cookie

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to SHOCKER: Romney Leads Obama in Latest Wisconsin Poll

1. jeanne says:

No place is safe for Obama. He has sold our country out, and it is my most fervent prayer that he will be ousted from the White House in 2013 (2012- at the polls). Mitt needs more fire and charisma. Let it show Mitt. I know that isn’t your way, but fire is so needed. Anne is an asset, and can relate to the people. We need Mitt in the White House, before we are living under communist rule and sharira law. Obama has been campaigning for his second term since he moved into the House of the people. I need a Republican 2012 bumper sticker. Anyone know where I can find one? Thanks!

Yay!!..Romney 2012!!

3. stan says:

Still within the margin of error but being on the plus side of that error is always better. Go Mitt!

4. Jayde Wyatt says:

Moving in the right direction!

5. Jim Tills says:

I’m so glad that some of my fellow Wisconsinites have awakened to the disaster that awaits if Obama is reelected.

The difference between Romney and Obama is truly like night and day. Romney’s message speaks of real change back to the inspired rule of law under the Constitution; Obama seems to be doing everything possible to subvert the Constitution and make us a Nation according to the whim of men—selling out to anyone that will support the agenda from Hell that he is pushing on the everyday apathetic US citizen and many more that are not US citizens, but who have been recruited by ACORN to register, then not show ID and vote for the candidates offered by the Democratic Party.

I believe it will be a miracle for Mitt to win given the anticipated voter fraud. Nevertheless, it is moving in the right direction and must continue until victory on Nov. 6, 2012.

6. The most heartening about all of these positive trends is the fact that Americans know Obama really well and generally do not know Romney well at all. All of us political junkies are the exception. VERY FEW Americans are even paying attention. Not at all and especially not during the summer months. A few are, but most are not.

Most Americans know very little about Gov. Romney in general. Since this is the case, these kinds of trends ARE GREAT! The trend probably has more to do with negative perceptions and acceptance of Obama than it has to do with Romney (I am guessing and IMO). Think about how much better it can get once the American voters really get to know the man.

Jeanne: Try this link for bumper stickers:

7. AfricansforRomney says:

Where the love gone less than a week? I thought the exit poll #s showed Obama won already. hehehe… I guess, Obama’s magic Voodoo vanished.

My crystaball indicates that EXODUS to vote for Gov Romney.

Exodus to Gov Romney’s ballot- Believe in America!

8. Rafael Elias says: