Fundraiser: ‘In Honor of Moms Everywhere’ Happy Birthday Ann Romney!

Happy Birthday Ann Romney

Birthday greetings are sent
most affectionately your way,
You truly deserve
an extra special day.

Happy birthday, Ann!

From everyone at Mitt Romney Central

Because Ann’s birthday is on the 16th and she has 16 grandchildren, and in honor of Moms everywhere, we’re asking for a $16 Happy Birthday donation to help elect Ann’s sweetheart, Mitt.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE.

To preserve a record for Ann, please share your birthday wishes in the comments section of this article.

UPDATE - Birthday wishes for Ann may also be sent here.

Tweet from Mitt:

From all six boys, Happy Birthday @AnnDRomney. A remarkable woman and the love of my life mi.tt/HMwWGr

The link in Mitt’s tweet is for this wonderful new video from the Romney campaign for Ann: Happy Birthday, Mom

UPDATES below the fold! Click on link below.

UPDATE 2:

UPDATE 3 – An interview with Mitt and Ann and Diane Sawyer (ABC) will air tonight at 6:30 PM ET. (See more info here.) The interview was taped this morning at Fenway Park. In this video snippet you’ll learn Mitt’s secret to selecting the perfect birthday gift for Ann:

Gov and Mrs. Romney before interview with Diane Sawyer at Fenway Park

► Jayde Wyatt

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Fundraiser: ‘In Honor of Moms Everywhere’ Happy Birthday Ann Romney!

1. Shane says:

Happy Birthday to the Ann behind the Man!

2. Gwen Erickson says:

Happy Birthday to our next First Lady, Hope your day is wonderful

3. James McConnaughey says:

Ann Romney, you are inspiring. Happy Birthday!

4. Ali Pili says:

With lots of alofa from American Samoa on your birthday. I hope it’s a wonderful day for you. I am looking forward to meeting you in Tampa in August!

5. Sharon Lower says:

╔♫╗────────╔═╦╗─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♥──
    ║╩╠═╦═╦═╦╦╗║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗
    ║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
    ╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╬╗║
    ────♫╝╚╝╚═╝─────────────╚═♥

6. Martha Bullock says:

Happy Birthday, beautiful Ann! I pray for you and your wonderful husband every day and night that America will be blessed by your goodness and great examples of righteousness and wisdom. Thank you for your lovely manner and for the dignity with which you continue to grace Mitt’s campaign. You truly are his greatest weapon because together you are unstoppable. May God continue to bless you and Mitt to become the inhabitants of the white house and to help steer America to a safer, more prosperous path.

7. Trish DeFlumeri says:

Happy Birthday Ann…Wishing you a Wonderful Day with your Family!

8. RC says:

Happy Birthday – may your next 8 be celebrated from the White House. Such a Class Act, such a Lady. We love you, mucho.

9. Arfisher says:

Dear Ann,
    I appreciate all you are doing to help save our nation through your tremendous work and effort as well as sharing your husband with us. I am sure he will be as successful with this endeavor as he was with the Olmpics. You played a major role in both and I am aware of that! I wish you a very happy birthday. You are in our prayers – Thankyou so very much for the role model you are and for all do especially for Mitt.
    Sincerely, Amy Fisher
    PS love him in white shirts and jeans

10. Elliot Morris says:

Ann, today is my birthday, too. I am honored to share this special day with you, a woman I have come to respect and admire so much. May God bless you with many more happy birthdays and give you strength to do all you desire to do in His service. I know you and Mitt are on the Lord’s errand. I pray for you both every day. Thank you for being who you are and for having the courage to do what you are doing!

11. Susan Carpenter Henke says:

Happy Birthday, Ann! Hope today is everything you want. Thank you for all of the sacrifices you and your family are making to create a better world; it restores our hopes and truly instills a new and improved proactive patriotism. You and Mitt have our faith in all you do and our fullest loyal support. Stay strong!

12. Rebekah says:

Happy Birthday Ann. I’m sure it will be a great one being surrounded by your family. You are awesome and such an example to women everywhere of strength and compassion and hard work I can’t wait until you and your family move to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave-you and Mitt are just what our country needs right now. :).-Love Rebekah Webb

13. Maggie says:

Have the happiest birthday Ann. Cant wait to see you in the whitehouse. This country deserves an inspiring first family.

14. I am not away you guys. I am heading into finals for my classes at the University and It takes time and energy. After next week, I’ll be more active. Meanwhile please join me and off prayer of gratitude to our Heavenly Father for giving us this beautiful couple to lead our country in grace and truth. Happy Birthday Ann–Hugs to Mitt for taking good care of you and not letting you overdo and get sick okay? We love you very much. Blessings of protection for both of you and your sweet families.

15. Julie says:

Happy Birthday to our next first lady!

16. Jan says:

Happy Birthday Ann ! We look forward to you being The First Lady ! Mitt is the real Hope & Change that we desperately need. Good Luck ! Believe In America- Yes We Do

17. Rebecca Sharp says:

YOU GO, GIRL!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SOCK IT TO EM!!! NO MAS!!

18. AfricansforRomney says:

Happy Birthday! Obama/Hilary Rosen already presented early Birthday gift to Ann. Priceless! :=)))

19. SierraMtLdy says:

Happy Birthday Ann, I take such pride in watching the two of you. We are about the same age and have been married for 46 years. Great to see family values in style again. Good luck we are out here working for you!

20. ANN, MY LOVELY WIFE LINA CHEERED WHEN YOU MENTIONED A MOTHER IS ONLY AS HAPPY AS HER SADDEST CHILD, WE WANT TO WISH YOU THE HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY A MOTHER CAN HAVE,THAT IS, BEING SURROUNDER BY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. LINA AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW DEEPLY GRATEFUL WE ARE TO YOU AND MITT FOR BEING SO WILLING TO TAKE ON THIS CHALLENGE TO SERVE OUR GREAT NATION IN THESE VERY PERILOUS TIMES OF OUR NATION AND THE WORLD. MITT’S ABILITY TO HAVE POISE AND GRACE UNDER FIRE AND BE ABLE TO CONTROL HIMSELF IN DIFFICULT SITUATIONS IS SO ADMIRABLE. WE ALSO PRAY FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN THE ELECTION AND THE CONTINUED BLESSING OF YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING.
    TIM AND LINA MASINO OF THE FAYETTE WARD,PALMYRA NEW YORK STAKE.

21. Happy, Happy Birthday Ann!!!! I’m so glad you stand for tradtional family values….I’m also LDS and raised 4 great children at home!! After they were raised I continued teaching Elementary School but I still vow that my children benefitted from having a stay at home mom and that it made their later years easier to deal with because they had the foundation built in their childhood and could then make those important decisions later on!!! I think it is great what you and Mitt are doing and he is going to be the best president we have ever had!! I firmly believe it! He is coming at one of the most critical times of history and it is either make or break!! With Mitt we will make it and have the hope of the future!! You are an amazing wife, mother, and grandmother, and I truly admire you! Believe it or not, I also have 16 grandchildren and I love them too pieces! You are the best!!