“A Love Story”

Best Campaign Video Yet!

Also check out a post from a few days ago called: Ann Romney — A Tribute by Neil Cavuto

About Luke Gunderson:

Real Estate Enthusiast, Unapologetic Mitt Romney Fan, Sandwich Guru, DMB Lover, Hulu Junkie, Smart Cookie

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to “A Love Story”

1. What a great clip! This hits on the main reasons any person should, or should not, be elected President:

Trust, integrity, intelligence, hard work.

Great pick Luke!

2. Renna says:

Its about time the REAL Mitt Romney was made known to the voting public. NO OTHER candidate has these characteristics.

3. Robin for Mitt says:

This should be an add in every primary state! And then again during the election. How could anyone not want this man to be our President! We need Mitt!

4. Kelly Smith says:

I really hope that Mitt Romney can get the nomination we can get rid of The WORST President in the history of America. The biggest problem Mitt faces is from the so-called Christians who just can’t stomach the thought of a Mormon in office. I hope they can overcome their unjustified fears because we really need to get rid of Obama. I even created a video letter to Obama and posted it here: http://www.kellywsmith.com/an-open-letter-to-president-obama.html

We need Mitt to get our country back on track and we need his Leadership to redirect our course.

5. Jennifer says:

This is great! I loved it. Mitt does well among women because he’s smart, honest, and a GREAT husband/father!!

6. polite says:

Just beautiful

7. GitchiGummiPress says:

Absolutely wonderful. Mr. Romney what an exampleof an honorable man and his wife a gracious woman. Thanks for posting.

8. Jayde Wyatt says:

FANTASTIC0!

Especially loved seeing new footage of Mitt and Ann… They’re the best!

9. Sent to everyone I know.

10. Gary Alan Chidester says:

From 2007 through Iowa Caucus Night, I attended 17 Romney Events. On several of those occasions, I’ve had the opportunity to meet with, or observe, Gov. Romney. His demeanor toward his fellow man has been, and continues to be, truly genuine. Thank God, there are still a few good men in this Country that honestly believe that Christian values have merit on their own accord, subject only to God’s Command. Mitt Romney is a man of honor. He is a man of compassion. Saving the life of a young girl in New York City, brought tears to my eyes. This is a man who truly cares about America. His love of ‘family’ extends beyond the home, as his service to God also calls him to be of service to his fellow man. This is a man Blessed with the American Dream and yet, spends most of his time helping others. Mitt Romney is a man who understands the meaning of Christ’s Commandments, and he takes them to heart. Of all the presidential candidates that I have seen over the past 60 years, Gov. Mitt Romney is the best qualified for the job. He is a man of integrity. He can make tough decisions under pressure. His plans to restore America are realistic. Mitt Romney is a leader we can trust. And that, my friends, is something we all want in a President.

11. AfricansforRomney says:

@Gary Alan Chidester
    I’ve read your comments in the past here @ MRC and you always make a heartfelt testimony for Gov Romney.
    I think Gov Romney campaign should seek out to you so, you can be heard in the national level or in your state. I think you can make an excellent case for miilions of Apple Inc generations out there who’re lost in the bubble.