Ever since… we very first set up this blog I have wanted to provide a platform where more active Romney enthusiasts could meet to organize, discuss and train for active campaigning. After some delays and postponement the time has now come to officially launch the forums here at MRC. We hope that you will jump in, register, learn the new platform and become a part of the community that we hope will have significant impact in online campaigning, and hopefully on-the-ground campaigning as well.
How is a forum different than a blog? My sister asked me this question when I set up a new forum a couple years ago, and it’s a very good question. The biggest difference is that the content supplied in forum doesn’t come from a handful of blogger but from the members of the community. Registered users can post their own links, stories, ideas, suggestions.. whatever, while hours can comment and respond. A forum is a great place to instruct, and receive instructions, from like-minded people. Future plans for the forum include optional training on how to promote Romney on Facebook, Twitter, and through starting your own blog.
- Read read the forum rules
- Register as member
- Click ‘Options menu’ on the top left of the forum to edit your profile and upload a profile image (called an avatar)
- Go to the ‘Introduce Yourself’ sub-forum, click the ‘NEW TOPC*” button and tell us about yourself.
- Browse the forums to familiarize yourself with it…
- Post at will! (Don’t forget to click the link ‘View active topics’ to view the most recent posts
Join us in the forums and help us develop a grassroots force that will help promote Romney for President in 2012!!
~Nate G. (aka Gunderdog in the forums)